bad day~mike wheeler (no smut)

(this is aged up you guys are about 17)
~y/n's pov~
I woke up and looked at the sheets. Oh no. There was blood all over. I had started my period. I completely forgot. I had always hated this time of the month. But Mike was always there for me. I grabbed my phone and texted him.
~start of texts~
Me: hey babe..
Mike💓: wassup baby?
Me:it's that time again.
Mike 💓: oh baby I'll be right over with chocolate and everything you need.
Me:okay baby I love you.
Mike💓: I love you too
~end of texts~
I love him so much.
About a few minutes later the door bell rings.
I'm quick to answer it.
"Hi my love" he says
"Hi my baby" I say back hugging him we make our way up to my room and dump the bags of stuff out.
"Mikey your the best" I say and kiss him softly.
"You are to for having to deal with this my love" he says back and kissed back. We lay down and I'm wearing my most comfortable underwear with one of Mike's shirts. His hand is up the back of my shirt rubbing my back Softly. I start to fall asleep and he realizes so he takes his shirt off for me to lay on his bare chest. He then pulls a blanket over us and clears the bed off. He puts my remote on my table and we both fall asleep shortly after.
(I hope you guys enjoyed this short but sweet chapter. Also for all the girlies on their period rn I LOVE YOU AND YOUR DOING AMAZING BABY!!)