Just a fan or more? pt4~ Finnwolfhard

I'm pinned to the wall. What the fuck is he doing.
"Finn what are you-" I try to ask but he smashes his lips against mine. He then pulls away.
"I'm just... You know?" He says.
"You know what?!" I say before he pushes me on the bed.
"Finn" I moan out from the push. He then gets on top of me. He kisses me and he leaves love bites all over my neck.
"Finn people are gonna see that" I say.
"Good. I want them to know you mine" Finn says he then sticks his hand up my shirt and touches my breast. He then plays with my nipple.
"Oh fuck" I moan. We then here someone knocking. Finn quickly kisses me then gets up to answer it. I fix myself and I look over Finn's shoulder to see who it is.
"The fuck are you in here for?" I hear.
"Just what do you need?" Finn asks.
"What I need it to talk to y/n!" The person yes and then they shove past Finn.
"Oh hey Millie" I say.
"What the fuck are you guys doing" she asks.
"Calm down what do you need" I ask.
"Ugh well we were wondering if you guys wanted to play truth or dare and spin the bottle or something" she asks.
"Sure!" Me and Finn say. She then leaves and I get up.
"C'mon let's get dressed." I say.

I put this outfit on with sandals

I put this outfit on with sandals. He puts on sweat pants and a black short sleeve tee shirt.
We get to Millie's trailer and I see Gaten, Caleb, Sadie, Millie, and Noah.
"Noah oh my God where have you been" I say. He hugs me and explains that hes been busy. We all then get snacks and sit in a circle.
"Alright I say y/n goes first" Millie says. We are play truth or dare.
"Oh uh okay. Hm Noah truth or dare.?" I ask
"DARE" he says. I think of one and whisper to Finn.
"Alright I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with MILLIE!" I say. They both go red and go to the closet. 7 minutes later we open it and see them kissing eachother and we all yell ew while they look over and see us. They turn red and climb out of the closet.
"Uhm anyways Finn truth or dare" Noah asks.
"Uh truth" Finn says
"Ugh boring but anyway did you put those love bites on y/n's neck?" Noah asks. I turn red but Finn plays it off.
"No we aren't even dating I don't like them like that." Finn says. I'm a little hurt but I guess he was mabye lying..?
"Alright Millie truth or dare" Finn asks her
"Dare" Millie says.
"Okay I dare you to kiss the cutest person in the room" Finn says. Millie then walks over to Sadie and kisses her cheek. She then goes to me and kisses my cheek. She then goes over to Noah and kisses his lips.
"Done" Millie says.
"Wow okay" Finn says. Finn seems a little mad but then I feel his arm snake around my waist.
"Y/n! Truth or dare" mille asks me.
"Both" I say. She then nods and asks me.
"What's your favorite song?" She asks. I think for a second.
"Cigarettes out the window, any song by girl on red, and babydoll." I say. She then nods and says.
"Alright I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room right now" she says. I then shrug and turn my head over to Finn. He then turns red but I get up and walk over to Millie. I kiss her cheek then Sadies. I sit back down and Finn stares at me. I look over and roll my eyes and kiss his lips. He kisses back and puts his hand on my cheek.
"Alright guys c'mon now" Noah says
"Like you and Millie weren't doing the same?" Gaten says. I laugh and pull away.
"Alright guys me and y/n have plans to go skating so we are gonna go. Have fun though!" Finn says. We get up and leave.
"What the fuck was that Finn?" I ask.
"What was what?" He says looking over at me.
"Oh when you said you don't even like me like that?" I say.
"Love you know I was lying." He says.
"Yes well it hurt alot. Make it up to me later." I say completely regretting what I had said.
"Okay. Deal now go get your stuff" he says I get to my trailer and grab my mini backpack. It has Chapstick, Advil, makeup, period stuff, note books, pens, phone charger, etc. I grab my skate board and get in my car. I put on babydoll at full blast and meet up with Finn where he told me to meet him. I get there and Finn runs up to me and hands me a sleeping mask.
"Finn what are you doing?" I ask stepping out of my car.
"Just trust me okay?" He says
"Okay.." I say. He then leads me to somewhere.
~finns pov~
I lead her to a special place. Since it's pretty warm out at 4:30pm I took her to a waterfall with a lake. I set up a whole "proposal" thing. But actually it's only to ask her to be my girlfriend so it's only a promise ring.. well for now.
"Alright 3 2 1. take off the blind fold." I say. She takes it off and sees everything. I see her eyes get teary and get worried.
~y/n's pov~
Omg. This man is. Amazing.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"Nothing these are happy tears. Trust me." I say he then smiles and hugs me. I then take my clothes off except my sports bra and underwear. He then takes his shirt off since he was wearing swim shorts. I jump in the water and rise back up. I giggle and he jumps in after me.
"You so cute." I say.
"Your pretty." He says back.
We then play in the water for a few minutes until he takes me hand and drags me to under the waterfall. He then sets his phone up and records. What is he planing on doing..?
"Y/n y/l/n. We have been close close friends for a while. We have shared a few meaningful kisses. And I've decided that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So for now. Y/n y/l/n Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks holding out a ring. I scream yes and he puts the ring on my finger and we kiss. He then whispers in my ear
"It'll be us against the world.".
(The end?? I'll make more I promise... Mabye.)