just a fan or more? pt 1 ~ Finn wolfhard

There I was sitting in class bored as heck. I look around and meet eyes with this boy I look away quickly.
He doesn't matter i thought while looking back at the bored. The bell rings and it's finally time to go home.
"Finally" I whisper. I go to my locker and open it. Jeez this is so messy I think while putting my books away and grabbing my backpack lunch box and phone. I hurry outside to my car. But then get blocked by a boy.
"Hey hottie" he says making me uncomfortable.
"Can you move please" I ask.
"Why baby" he says grabbing my tit. I gasp and try to get out of his grip.
"STOP" I scream making people look at us.
"GET OFF OF HER RIGHT NOW!" I hear someone scream. Next thing I know the man is on the ground getting beat up by the guy that helped me. He gets up and the other guy runs away.
"Are you okay darling?" He says.
"Yes I'm fine thank you though." I say.
"My names Caleb. I think I know you from math class" he says.
"Oh yea! My name is y/n!" I say.
"Oh shit I gotta go but here's my number I think you and I would be great friends" he says giving me a paper and running off. He's cute. I get in my car and drive off. I get home and put Caleb's number in my phone.
(4 months later)
Y/n:heyy
Caleb:hey!
Y/n: wyd
Caleb:filming the new stranger things season wbu?
Y/n: wait woah what?
Caleb:yea! Im a cleb also their looking to cast a new girl for mikes love interest what do you think about joining?
Y/n: OMG! yes ofc! Do I need to audition? Or sign something tell me!
Caleb: no audition because I think you act very well. And you do need to sign things though
Y/n: yea ofc! Thank you btw um what time should I be down there?
Caleb: around 8am TMR
Y/n: early asl but sure!
Caleb: the address is ***** see you there
Y/n: thank you!
Omg. Did I just get casted for FRICKING STRANGER THINGS. I try and calm down and get ready for bed.

 I try and calm down and get ready for bed

I get changed into these pj's. They are my favorite. I then turn my lights off and plug my phone it and set my alarm for 6:30am. I turn my TV on and put my head phones it and fall asleep.
(6:35am)
I fully wake up and head to the bathroom. I brush my hair and style it. I brush my teeth and do my skin care with Florence by Mills. I then do my make up

Not something to out ragues like I always do

I then get changed into my clothes for the day.

I then grab my phone and head phones and check the time

I then grab my phone and head phones and check the time. It's 7:10 so I make some toast and eat. I get my shoes on and the time is 7:45 I get into my car and leave.
I get to the place and park I see Caleb waiting for me.
"Hey!" He says running up to my car opening my door.
"Hii!" I say hugging him.
(Btw this is like 4 months after that situation)
He hugs back and leads me to the rest of everyone.
"Is this your girlfriend?" A girl with ginger hair asks.
"Sadie no. This is y/n and y/n this is Sadie the girl who play Maxine" he says. I smile softly at her and she smiles back.
"Hi y/n! It's so nice to meet you since Caleb says he meet someone new" she says I hug her and we move on.
"CALEB!" I hear a boy scream and run up to Caleb.
"Woah who's this pretty lady" he says.
"Gaten this is y/n and y/n this is gaten" Caleb says. I do the same thing I did to Sadie but just not hug.
"OH MY GOD THIS IS Y/N!? FINALLY SHES HERE IN PERSON" gaten screams. Does Caleb talk about me that much I think.
'Hii!" I say. We then move on and I meet Millie and the rest of the cast except for Finn. I've always had such a huge cleb crush on him.
"Oh hey Caleb " I hear someone say. Me and Caleb turn around and I see him. THE FINN WOLFHARD. I'm trying to keep it together which works surprisingly.
"Hey Finn this is y/n! And y/n this is Finn!" Caleb says.
"Oh hey y/n! It's nice to actually meet you. Your also very pretty" he says making me blush.
"Thank you Finn! It's nice to meet you too. And your not too bad your self" I say. He turns a rose red.
"Finn man calm down" Caleb says. I then get dragged away by someone.
"HEL-" I try and say but the person covers my mouth.
"Y/n" they say. I turn around and see Sadie and Millie.
"Are you serious. I thought I was getting kidnapped." I say.
"Well you didn't but you and Finn are flirting " Sadie says.
"Guys he doesn't like me" I say.
"But you like him" Millie says. I slightly nodded.
"I told you " Sadie says.
"Can I go back now" I ask.
"YEA GO BACK AND TALK WITH YOUR BOYFRI-" Millie screams as I walk out but Sadie stops her.
"I'm back from being kidnapped." I say.
"Oh good we were looking for you" Finn says.
"ALRIGHT THE LINES ARE IN!!" The director says.
"Oh let's go see the lines" Caleb says. We go see the lines and surprisingly I get handed a paper.
"Holy shit" i say reading through all the lines.
"What's wrong" Sadie asks.
"THE SENCE WHERE MIKE AND ELEVEN BREAK UP IS SO SAD" I say tearing up.
"I KNOW RIGHT" Sadie says.
"Oh fuck." I say.
"What" mille says.
"Mike and Madelyn kiss so soon" I say.
"I saw that too." Finn says.
Oh shit.