24

Yoongi spends his third night home in his room, as he's spent the other two. He sits on his bed, scrolling through files on his laptop. He finds a photo album of his time at the farm and scans through them.

The family had been big on taking photos doing activities together but Yoongi also snuck some photos with his phone. Some of the photo amuse Yoongi, until he finds the photos he took himself.

Of course they were all photos of Jimin. When they would work together in the field or in the barn; When they went to the party together and made it back in one piece; even when he snapped a photo of the younger sleeping in his bed.

Yoongi sighs and closes his laptop. At the same time his phone rings.

"Hello?" Yoongi answers.

"Hey Hyung," Jungkook greets.

"Oh Jungkook, what's up?"

"Hoseok Hyung and I are going to a party tonight, are you coming?"

"Not tonight Guk-ah."

"What? Why not?!"

"I just don't feel like it tonight, I think I'm gonna go to bed early tonight."

"Oh. Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Maybe another day though. There's still time."

"Okay. Love you Hyung."

"Have fun for me Guk-ah."

Yoongi hangs up and throws his phone somewhere on his bed.

"I think that is the first time I've ever heard you not go to a party," Mrs. Min states, standing in the doorway.

"Oh fuck, you scared me."

"What's gotten into you?"

"Am I supposed to know what you're implying to? You've asked me that for every emotion I've felt so..."

"You've barely come out of your room."

"And?"

"It's just very different from you. Normally I see you for five minutes in the morning and that's it."

"Well, I'm just not in the mood to go out. I'm working on stuff."

"It's that boy isn't it?" Mrs. Min questions.

"You're gonna have to be more specific if you're going down that route."

"You know what I'm taking about."

Yoongi huffs and closes the screen of his laptop before properly turning to his mother. He gives her an annoyed look while she gives a mother-knows-best look.

"I have nothing to discuss with you, nor would I want to."

"Oh come on, the others ones aren't old enough for that stuff yet."

"You've never cared before? Why start a couple days before I leave for good."

"Look, Yoongi-ah, I'm sorry for what happened, I know I can't really say anything to make up for it."

"You're damn right."

"I just want you to go on a good path."

"Believe me, you told me a million times."

"Was Jimin his name..?"

"Stop," Yoongi exclaims.

Mrs. Min looks at her son in surprise from the uprise in emotions.

"You think I'm stupid but I saw the way you looked at him."

Yoongi runs a tongue along the side of his cheek.

"You've never reacted to anyone like that before."

"Just go away, would you?"

"Fine, I will leave you be."

Mrs. Min stands up and makes her way to the door.

"Just for the record, I am still your mother, I will still be a pain in the ass whether you like it or not. You may not like me, but I love you very much."