𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

-2 days later, Author's POV-

The school's English teacher smiled approvingly as she looked over Jungkook's homework, for once it was perfect.

"Very well done, Jungkook. I am impressed by your work from a week of tutoring," she mentioned with surprise.

"Well, I do have a great tutor." Jungkook chuckled, his mind full of Taehyung's sweet smile and hidden rebel-ness.

"I believe so. Since you've approved so much, Jungkook, I'm sure you don't need tutoring anymore this week, we can cut it short." She stated, making Jungkook's eyes widen.

"B-But I don't want that!" Jungkook exclaimed with worry.

The English teacher furrowed her eyebrows. "Really? I thought you would've hated it."

"N-No, I do like it. And I'm sure I can learn a bit more before it ends." Jungkook tried to save his time with Taehyung.

"Well, if you're fine with it then let it continue. You are dismissed," she waved and the latter let out a sigh of relief, leaving the room, happy he still had this week to hangout with Taehyung.

He knew Taehyung wanted to hangout even after this whole tutoring thing, but he since wanted to spend as much as time as he could with Taehyung. Maybe even get to the courage to ask him to the school dance in 3 weeks...

Jungkook chuckled to himself bitterly, he'll probably chicken out, Jungkook is afraid of nothing, except confessing to Taehyung, which he better do soon, he's noticed how beautiful Taehyung is, many other boys and girls want him.

The male sighed, walking through the hallways to lunch but stopped in shock when he saw Yoongi and Jimin eating lunch in the hallway together.

Jimin was happily giggling while Yoongi looked at him, he was actually smiling which made Jungkook grin, silently cheering for his friend and carefully walked away.

"What's got you smiling? Taehyung ask you out?" Namjoon chuckled once the younger sat next to him on their usual lunch table.

"No, I saw Yoongi and Jimin finally talking, but how??" Jungkook questioned, he was surprised Yoongi had the courage, lucky bitch.

"Well, when you were busy drooling over Taehyung this morning, Yoongi got into a fight, someone had insulted Jimin and our Suga went and punched the lights out of the boy. Because of that, Yoongi had to go to the headmaster's office and he's suppoed to leave around lunch, but I guess Jimin stayed with him." Namjoon explained.

"Damn, I can't believe I missed a bawl!" Jungkook wailed, munching on his chicken nuggets.

"Yeah, you get so immersed in Taehyung." Namjoon grinned.

"Oh shut up, you're so whipped for Jin. You literally don't return one book so Jin can call you to return it," Jungkook snickered, sticking his tongue out at the latter.

"We all do stupid stuff for love," Namjoon claimed.

"True," Jungkook hummed in agreement.

"Anyway, what do you have planned for your last week with Tae?" Namjoon wondered.

"Well, today I'll keep it simple, we'll just watch scary movies."