𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

■After school, Author's POV■

"Stop fidgeting, Taehyung. Take this opportunity to get closer to Jungkook!" Jin stated as Jimin and him tried to calm the nervous Taehyung.

"I will! It's just...what if I make a fool of myself? You guys know I'm a big nerd! What if I ruin my chances for him to like me??" Taehyung spoke quickly and worriedly.

"Woah, Tae. It's gonna be okay, you can't worry yourself will all the 'what ifs' or you really will lose your chances to be with Jungkook. Just be yourself and have fun!" Jimin assured the latter.

Taehyung breathed a little softer. "I guess you're right, I'm just nervous, what if..."

"Hajima! Just have fun, Tae and tell us the details later." Jin chuckled, patting the latter's shoulders.

"And text us if you need anything," Jimin smiled, hugging his friend warmly before he walked away with Jin.

"Okay...I've got this. Just stay calm and be yourself, Taehyung. You can-"

"Are you talking to yourself?" Jungkook's bold voice suddenly appeared, making Taehyung scream in surprise.

"What the hell! Don't sneak up on me like that!" Taehyung yelled, unclenching his hands that had formed into fists.

Jungkook chuckled. "Sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Next time you do that, stand far away, I will punch you." Taehyung promised.

"Really? You look like you wouldn't hurt a flower." Jungkook grinned.

"Just wait and see," Taehyung glared, trying to contain his happiness, he was talking to Jungkook! They were talking!

"So...what do we do? You're the tutor," Jungkook said after silence filled them, so much for talking.

"Hey, this is my first time doing this so bare with me. You need some help in English, so how about we practice English after school everyday?" Taehyung suggested.

"Ugh, everyday? Don't I get weekends off?" Jungkook whined.

"It'll be better to not have weekends; that way we can approve your grades faster." Taehyung said.

"Look, I don't know if I wanna do that. How can I have fun throughout school?" Jungkook frowned.

"It's just for 2 weeks..." Taehyung tried to reason.

"How about this," Jungkook started, crossing his arms. "I will only pay attention and do my studies if we do something fun everyday."

Taehyung pursed his lips, debating the idea.

"Okay, I'll agree, only if your fun lasts an hour." Taehyung compromised.

"Sure, that's fine with me. I'm sure you can't handle the things I have planned." Jungkook smirked.

"Oh really? What if I can?" Taehyung grinned.

"Then I won't call you a nerd anymore." Jungkook shrugged.

"Hm, sounds nice." Taehyung hummed.