Chapter 13, Alexander

Start from the beginning

(Lyrics POV) She opened it to see Alexander standing on the front porch with an impatient look on his face, Lyric sighed, irritated just by his presence. "What do you-" Alexander shoved her backwards, interrupting her. "What the fuck Lyric!" Alexander exclaimed angrily, entering the house after her. Lyric caught herself from falling, staring at him in disbelief and silence for a moment before scoffing. "What in the hell was that for?!" Lyric yelled back. (Troys POV) Troy heard the yelling begin and took a glance back at the kids who were staring in the direction of the door. Troy set the spoon aside on a paper towel. "Hey guys?" Troy said, gaining their attention. "Go to your room, please" Troy said softly, wiping his hands off on a hand towel, The kids quickly rounded up their things and went back to their room, closing the door. He turned the stove top temperature down to each burner and grabbed his pocket knife off of the counter, sliding it into his back pocket while he began to walk towards the sounds of angry speaking. Troy walked around the corner and saw Alexander yelling at Lyric "Not only did you fuck somebody who wasn't me but you fucked Ryan Pierce, seriously? Ryan fucking Pierce who I've hated since middle school?!" Alexander exclaimed, causing Lyric to scoff. Oh..Alexander, Of course. She can handle herself. Troy thought, folding his arms over his chest as he watched the two from the end of the hallway. "#1 You cheated on me first, our entire relationship and #2 we aren't together anymore, Alexander. So who I have sex with doesn't concern you" Lyric said.

She broke up with him?? Fuck yeah Lyric. Troy couldn't help but smile. Alexander crossed his arms, lifting his shoulder up in a half shrug. "I only did that at the start and then when we got together, I stopped shortly after and then we hadn't had sex in a month, Lyric, so I turned back to her to please me since you wouldn't" Alexander stated with a harsh tone. Troy eyes widened. "Well I'm sorry I haven't been able to please your shrimp dick, I was just a little turned off from you considering that you screamed in my face just because you ASSUMED I had been cheating on you with my fucking student of all people. Yes we're friends, and yes, then we kissed but we were drunk, and I was hurting, because you're an asshole! Maybe if you wouldn't be embarrassed to show up to places with me maybe you my actual boyfriend could've been the one kissing me, but Marisa was too important? Hm?"

Holy shit..this is partly about me??

"Whore" Alexander scoffed under his breath. "That's all you have to say?" She questioned in disbelief..Alexander just staring at her in silence, raising his eyebrows briefly to say yep without having to speak to her, "Fine, since we're going this childish route..Cunt" Lyric hurled back at him. "Slut" He spit out "Why don't you go cheat on me some more?" She said, tilting her head to the side "Why don't you go fuck Troy Harvin?" He jealousy snapped. Lyric bit her lip, letting out a short chuckle. "Leave and maybe I will" She stated, a challenging look on her face. Alexander's jaw twitched, staring at her with jealousy and anger in his eyes. A small gasp escaped Troys mouth by accident and his arms fell out of their crossed over position, Alexander heard the gasp and looked back at him, scoffing. "It looks like you already did that...didn't you, Lyric?" Alexander stated, looking back at her. Lyric looked back and an awkward look flashed across her face because she assumed he heard what she said, giving him an awkward, reassuring smile, Troy just nodded briefly. She sighed, shaking her head as she looked back at Alexander. "I didn't have sex with him..He's living with me right now" Lyric stated and Alexander chuckled shortly. "Don't worry man, just wait a few months and you'll get your chance with her, no hesitation from her side." Troy was staring at him intently, Alexander sucked in a breath of air and threw his hands up in the air, "Shit..maybe beg a little bit and she'll give in right now" Troy scoffed, making his way to Lyric "Shut the fuck up, Alex." He stated, standing at her side. Alexander chuckled in disbelief, "Do you want me to kick your ass again Harvin?" Alexander threatened. Troy laughed in disbelief and glanced at Lyric momentarily, He then looked back at Alexander, a subtle grin on his face. "The first time we fought you wanted to get your anger out so you took advantage of a 12 year old, scrawny, 5'4 kid who was pissed at you and beat him until he could hardly breathe. But I'm now twice your size and a hell of a lot stronger, so try it miller, please." Troy stated confidently, slightly cocking his head to the side.