"Alright then, Celeste Onyx Swan will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"I'll think about it." She replied turning to hide her blush. He smiled hearing her heart speed up. "Stop looking at me."

"Whatever you want sunshine."

2005

"Are you stoned right now?" Emmett asks as Celeste sits down at the table in physics.

"Super." She replies and he just shakes his head. She grabs his arm and places it in front of her. "You are the canvas for today." She tells him and grabs a sharpie to start to draw on him. The two vampires just watch as she draws. "Can you guys get high?" She asks him and he looks to Calvin who just shrugs.

"No clue."

"Mmm what if you gave a bear a joint and then you know went to town? It'd be like a edible."

"And how do you propose you get the bear to smoke the joint?" Calvin asks and Celeste thinks for a minute.

"Lock it in a van and hot box."

"Hot what?"

"Emmett your brother is stupid." Celeste says finally looking up from her drawing. "It's when you smoke in a enclosed space and the smoke can't escape so you're breathing it in so you get like double high."

"Oh I'm sorry for not knowing that." Calvin says, sarcastically, obviously.

"You should be." Celeste quips and Emmett laughs and presses a kiss to her forehead. "Anywho we should try it. Actually no you shouldn't we can't have you eating the random civilians."

"What?" Celeste looks over at Calvin and rolls her eyes.

"You know when you get the munchies."

"You're dating the strangest creature in the world." Calvin tells his brother and Celeste mocks him in a whiny voice. "Fuck off."

"No." Celeste grins as Calvin rolls his eyes and looks away from her. "I'm so high." She tells Emmett leaning over to put her head on his shoulder. He just grins down at her. "We need to find Conner he has all the candy."

"Ok after class."

2005

"Get off of my daughter." Charlie said as he stood in Celeste's doorway. Emmett obliged and rolled of Celeste who leaned up on her elbows to look at her dad, Emmett stood to grab his shirt and put it back on.

"Hi dad." She greeted with a small smile, thanking all the gods that she was still fully clothed.

"Hello trauma child." He deadpanned and Emmett chuckled. "Hello boy who should never be shirtless in my house again unless he wants to be shot."

"Sorry Chief." Charlie just shook his head watching as Emmett took a seat at the desk.

"The open door policy is to avoid this happening Celeste." Charlie informed.

"To be fair you're supposed to be at work." Celeste argues and Emmett spins the chair to face the wall so Charlie wouldn't see him laugh. "Besides we weren't gonna do anything more."