GREAT GRAND DRAGON OF THE EAST.

Start from the beginning

"What's going on monkie-ku?!". Min whisper-yelled at the monkey.

"I thought you said he was your friend!". Mei said.

"He knows about the lady bone demon?!". Mk asked.

"What're we gonna do?!". Tang exclaimed.

"Relax, I've got this". Wukong whispered back at them, before turning back to the dragon king, clearing his throat. "Maybe you forgot, I am the graet sun wu-".

Wukong was tackled to the ground by the heart white dragon.

"Monkie-ku!". Min cried in worry.

"Do not try to fool me a second time, trickster! I can sense your weakness. Your power is all but consumed".

Suddenly, the guards popped up and pointed their spares at the gang.

"Woah! Woah!".

Min and mei shared nodding looks before one gets out her sword and the other summoned her flute. Recognising the sword and flute, ao guang gasp in shock.

"Hold!".

The white dragon disappears and the guards pulled their weapons away.

"Where did you get that?". Ao guang asked, pointing to mei's sword.

Mei blinked. "Um, it's mine? My family's?".

"I know this blade, it belonged to my brother, the dragon of the West. You mean to tell me you are a descendant of Ao lie?!".

Mei huffed and glared at ao guang, who then turned to min next.

"And you, you're the descendent of the great fox spirit, guang xuming, aren't you? The ancient being that helped saved my people during our darkest time".

Min looked surprised by that newly giving information. Guang xuming really did leave up to her name. She wish she could too.

"Ah, Mr dragon of the East? Sorry to interrupt this little family what ever it is, but. You know about the lady bone demon, what she's capable of". Mk exclaimed, holding up the map. "We can stop her. We just need to-".

Ao guang summoned his dragon again and it roars at mk before flying through him, taking the map away from his grip.

"Hay!".

The dragon went back to the king and placed the map on his hand. "You would tell me how to protect my people? When you have unleashed this blight back into the world!".

MK tears up at his words, to which min frowned in concern and tried comforting him by rubbing his back with one hand and used the other one to rub his arm. She cares way too much about him to see him hurt.

"Wow! Okay. Fresh wounds. Just gonna let that bounce off me".

Min glares at ao guang, who turned his back at them. She was about to give him a piece of her mind, but he spoke up.

"Bring the girls. Imprisone the rest".

"Min! Mei!".

"Huh?".

"What did I do?".

The guards began dragging the girls away.

"Don't worry, guys! Uh, I'll figure something out!". Mei yelled reassuringly, while min tried to pull her wrist away from the strong grip holding her.

"Unhand me! If you think that I'm going anywhere without my friends, then you've got another thing  coming, buster! I'll-". Min's eyes widened as they glowed, along with wukong's.