Leave her ( soap )

A/n - this is a bit of a short one but I hope you enjoy :)

You put on your headphones and you put on your favorite playlist and you started walking back to your dorm room . It was peaceful and you saw how sunny it was and you saw how the trees moved along with the nice  breeze . You hummed along to the tune quietly and you fixed your back pack straps and went along with your day as always going back to your dorm room after lectures and classes . you had some work to do on your laptop and you had to study for an upcoming exam in your chemistry class . you walked and looked around but what you didn't notice was the group of boys coming from behind you . The boys wore all black and they were the ones who threw the parties and always tried to pick up girls as usual . you had a run in with them before but you just ignored them . your friends always invite you to parties but you rather just stay in your room and study or do work . when you weren't doing work you were usually with your boyfriend john . You were about 19 and he was about three years older than you . He was planning to join the military and you supported him fully but a part of you was worried about him leaving but you also wanted to support your partner's decision . you walked but you felt someone put their hand on your shoulder making you stop . you took out one of your headphones and you saw that it was one of the boys , the group standing next to him .
'' can i help you ?.''
You asked a little annoyed why they were bothering you .
'' wanna join me for a party tonight , my place ?.''
He asked with a smirk .
'' No thanks .''
You said while pushing his hand off of your shoulder and you continued to walk but his group of friends went in front of you blocking your way .
'' i said i don't wanna go so if you could please leave me alone that would be much appreciated.''
You said harshly , growing uncomfortable .
'' oh come on at least give me a chance .''
He said while lifting your head up towards him by your chin lightly . you swatted his hand away and you tried to walk around the group but it was no use .
'' can you fuck off ?.''
You said pushing him away from you .
'' No but i can fuck you .''
He smirked .
'' Can you seriously leave me alone? I said it the first time . ''
You said pushing past the group of boys but the one who made the comment grabbed your arms . you panicked for a second but soon his face was met by your fist and you punched him in the face causing him to stumble back a bit . one of the other boys from the group grabbed you a bit more tightly and you tried to get him off you but there was no use but soon you're behind someone . It was John . He punched the guy in the face and watched as blood trickled from his nose . John quickly pushed the other boys away from you and he grabbed your wrist gently but you didn't see that it was him and you pushed him away from you, backing up a bit . your eyes widened as you saw who it was . he turned to you but quickly back to the boys and started yelling at them , a few words were in scottish and you could tell that he was angry  and they soon started running off . he turned to you and you saw that he was angry but his gaze soon softened when he saw you . he went up to you and he cupped both your cheeks and looked over you with a worried face .
'' Did they hurt you? I need you to tell me .''
He said urgently .
'' no they didn't hurt me they just kept bothering me .''
You said softly .
'' if they ever touch you again ill make sure that simon pays them a visit .''
He said under his breath while taking his hands away from your face and hugging you .
'' you not walking alone again .''
He stated sternly.
'' as long as i get to see you im fine .''
You smiled .
You both pulled away from each other and he gave you a kiss on your forehead and you both started walking again . After this he never let you walk alone again and was stuck to your hip . He made sure to protect you and keep you safe .