Coincidence (soap)

A/n - I added myself in this story  so hehe and I got inspo so here we are and in this story everybody's  is in there 20s but I hope you enjoy this oneshot !

You walked around base and you found yourself in the Rec room with Ghost and Gray . You saw the two sitting on the couch talking quietly to each other . Gray turned her head and gave you a tiny smile .
" hey y/n what's up ?."
Gray spoke .
" Oh hi gray , I'm just looking for soap . By chance do you know where he is ?."
You asked, rubbing the back of your neck getting a small smirk from gray . You let out a little nervous laugh and looked off to the side . She knew how you had a crush on the man and would often give you a smirk when he was mentioned .
" I heard my name, what did I miss ?."
Soap asked while looking towards you and gray.
Gray crossed her arms and nudged you a bit.
You kept silent as you knew what Gray was thinking about . 
" I'll give you two a moment ."
Gray said with a smirk causing your face to heat up a bit from embarrassment. You watched as Gray walked away and Soap looked at you confused and he cupped your cheek .
" Your face is red, are you okay ?."
He spoke in a low soft tone .
" uh y-yeah ."
You said nervously and flustered .
Fuck it .
You cupped both of the man's cheeks and you pulled him into a kiss . You felt his  soft lips against yours and he leaned into the kiss deepening the moment. Gray's eyes widened at the sudden action and her mouth went agape .
" HA I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA KISS ."
Gray said proudly .
You and soap pulled away from each other and you watched as soap rubbed his neck shyly .
" Does this mean we're like a thing now  ?."
You spoke a bit confused .
" only if you want it to be , that kiss sure meant like a yes ."
Soap said .
" then it's official ."
You spoke with a little smile .
You turnt to face a gray and you heard Ghost say something under his breath .
" Now all we need to do is get gray to tell ghost something ."
You chuckled .
Gray snapped her head towards you and looked back at Ghost a bit shocked.
" Gray, just tell him ."
You spoke .
Ghost looked towards her and her face went a bright pink .
" YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANOTHER SOUL ABOUT THIS OR PRICE IS GONNA WRITE ME UP FOR BEATING YOUR A-
Gray was cut off by a hug from behind and she looked up to see that it was ghost . Her eyes went shocked and her breath hitched in her throat .
" You need to calm your ass down ."
Ghost whispered towards Gray .
Ghost kept her there for a moment calming her down and  leaving her strucken by shock.
" Ghost I think you broke her ."
You giggled as you saw how she was lost at words.
" what the fuck is happening ."
Price said as he walked in the room .
Ghost unwrapped his arms from gray releasing  her from his hug and you rubbed your arm nervously while standing next to soap .
" captain I-
" no need to explain y/n , your feelings towards soap  is obvious , gray  to Ghost is just a good friendship  ."
Price chuckled .
" what the fuck why am I the only single one "
Gaz said while throwing his hands in the air .
" Um, she tells me things about ghost literally all the time on how he is in the field and how he looks so tough and how she wishes she could be with him all the time ."
You teased  .
" HEY THAT'S NOT TRUE ."
Gray said as she tried to defend herself .
" you must have him as your wallpaper on your phone ."
You chuckled seeing if you could push the women's buttons .
" I SWEAR IM GONNA-
Gray said as she went to go over to you but was stopped by Ghost . He wrapped his arms around her trying to calm her down and prevent any fighting . He looked down towards her and let out a little chuckle .
" you were saying something?."
Ghost chuckled .
" oh shut it ..."
She quietly grumbled .
" Oh don't lie, you like getting hugs from Ghost ."
The young Scott said.
" Fine ...maybe I do ."
She said,
" We have a mission in ten so gear up ."
Price said leaving the room . It was gonna be a long day after this mission . You new gray was gonna tease you about soap but it was better cause now you could tease her about ghost .