Introduction III

For those weeks, the same routine happened. Kill a bunch of monsters, talk with them, sleep, and decorate the house. It was a nice way of living but also boring.

Through Sebris’ ‘Fire Sight’ we discovered a small river connecting to a swamp.

One thousand four hundred meters away, it was just right. The swamp was very deep, and also dark and dirty. I can use ‘Peace Alleviation’ to purity it but it was too tiring. 

I had to do multiple casting. So the best choice was the river connecting to it.

With meters away crossing my string’s limit, My puppet cannot go alone or me alone, so If we fetch some water, we all need to walk. It was annoying. Staz kept rumbling as we walked.

“Sebris.” 

Looking at them, I asked Sebris to lighten up the atmosphere and lift the boredomness. We were all seated at the center of the house, the living room I decided.

Yes, master?”

“You seem to have some fire skill. What is that? What's your skill?”

“I have an aptitude for fire.” She answered. “My Distinctive Skill is calledDefiant’.”

Aptitude? It's my first time hearing that. And her distinctive skill doesn't seem to have some sort of fire or burn.

“I have perfect control of the element: fire. I never know how to use my skills. That is why master, I stick with using my aptitude.”

Exciting! I never knew what aptitude is, do I have that?— I seem to be eager to hear this word. Besides, I'm tired of using my string skills or peace skills that were too bright and flashy for my eyes.

Before that.... I'm hungry.

And so, since all of the puppets were here taking a seat in the living room, except for the twins and slime, I asked them a question.

“Do any of you know how to cook?”

They all just stared awkwardly at me. Because of that, Staz snickered.

“Sebris and Haruke do know how to cook. But I'm afraid that since they lost their memories, they cannot any more.”

Shall I cook then? But this house has no cooking pan or materials. Since most times we ate were night time, we just set campfire and make some barbecue with the help of Sebris’ fire.

I can use Azazel but I doubt it. Perhaps a pan built for a weapon will appear. Making calculations with the skill especially since it's an ultimate, it's very difficult.

Actually, I made some kitchen utensils and plates, and glasses for drinks with my Azazel. But who could have thought that if it's not a weapon, then it will disappear after a day. So I surrendered.

I should at least visit the capital area in this place. I hope I had no wanted poster with my face on it.

But if I go to the capital, which is probably very far, and I don't know where, I have to leave this house.

And if I leave, my puppets have to be with me at least not a thousand meters away. Cause if a puppet will die, then they will die permanently. They cannot respawn back like what a summoner with his summon does.

I found it very difficult because if my puppet got destroyed, then I had to make another one.

And if that puppet dies, I will also receive the damage and pain like what happened in “Life in a puppet”.

Being a puppeteer is very troublesome. I should have been a mage or a swordsman.

“Let's go with barbecue instead. I don't know how to cook.” I spouted as I opened a small circle in thin air then grabbed something inside.

With my ‘World of Puppets’ I can store my things in that place. Except that I can only go by grabbing my hand and not my whole physical body.

I was really jealous of Marry’s ‘Trickster’s Pocket’ so I copied it. Although what I possessed was literally just an inferior one. It's not even another skill since it's just the ‘World of Puppets’.

I grabbed some meat that was butchered by Staz and when I turned my face back to them, they were already preparing with a stick on each of their hands.

? 

I was surprised seeing Haruke and a small slime with a stick as if waiting to be given a piece of meat.

‘Can they eat?’ I asked myself but proceeded to give them anyway.

Like we always do, since Sebris specialized in fire, we were circling around her. She was like a bonfire, but her aura is what gives us the head.

Although I don't really feel the heat. I was confused at first.