23

y/n's POV:

I sat down with Rouge at our lunch table and the boys quickly filled in the seats around us.

Miles and Shadow sat with us again, joined by Silver, Sonic and Tails.

Sonic quickly sat next to me, barely beating Shadow to the seat. Shadow grumbled and sat next to Rouge while Miles sat on his open side, then Tails and finally Silver, who was also next to Sonic cause of the circular shape of the table.

Tails and Miles began having a lighthearted debate about something while the rest of us talked. After the long lunch line died down a bit, I got up to go get food. Shadow was the only one who got up to follow me, everyone else had brought their own lunch.

"You're not gonna make me lose my appetite again today, are you?" I asked, crossing my arms and smirking as Shadow rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't think they're serving chili dogs today, so..."

I elbowed his side as we walked towards the line and he chuckled at me. We both grabbed a sandwich before heading to sit back down.

Lunch went fairly quickly, I stayed rather silent and enjoyed the entertainment of the three hedgehogs trying to fight for my attention, ultimately just arguing the entire lunch period.

When lunch ended I leaned over and whispered in Rouge's ear "do they always fight like this?".

She laughed. "Sometimes, it's become a lot more common ever since you showed up".

I snickered and got up, Miles and and Shadow saying goodbye as the rest of us made our way to PE.

Sonic's POV:

Normally I'd speed ahead of the group to try and beat Scourge to the locker room, but right now I just walked with the group to stay close to y/n.

The lunchroom was near the locker rooms though, so our walk was short lived.

Rouge and y/n split off from us and went into the girls room while the rest of us went into the boys.

"What took you so long?".

Scourge was already changed and leaning on a locker next to Knuckles.

"I decided to walk with the group after lunch".

Tails suddenly nudged me in my side. "You mean walk with y/n".

I smirked. "Had to keep her company, she couldn't have wanted to walk with Silver the whole time".

I heard Silver make a frustrated sound before roughly opening his locker.

"Enjoy your time with her while you can Blue, She won't be single by the end of my party".

y/n's POV:

Rouge and I got changed and joined Bunnie at the mirror wall in the locker room. We took a few selfies before heading out to the gym.

"So y/n, how wus last night?".

Bunnie lightly elbowed me and Rouge chuckled before grabbing my shoulders.

"Oh she had a wonderful time".

I shimmied out of Rouge's grasp and rolled my eyes.

I filled Bunnie in as we waited for class to start, Rouge eating up every detail even though she'd already heard this.

"That sounds like a much bettah date than the one Scourge took you on".

I laughed. "It was a lot more fun i'll admit, but Scourge and I talked a lot more".