14

Rouge's POV:

"No Rouge, we're not gossiping". Knuckles looked at me like he couldn't believe I just suggested the idea of "girl-talk".

I glanced over at Scourge to see him looking at his phone in thought, and I saw an Instagram account on the screen.

"Who's account is that?".

Scourge looked up at me before shutting his phone off and tucking it behind his leg.

"Must be y/n's, what's her handle? I'll follow her too".

He sighed before telling me the username, and after a quick search I requested the private account.

"Has she accepted your request yet Scourge?".

"tsk, no". He gave an unhappy look to my phone.

"I can fix that". I shot y/n a quick text.

"What are you doing? Don't text her!".

"Oh relax Scourge, I just told her to accept my request, that way when she sees mine, she'll also see yours".

He relaxed back into the couch and sighed. "Fine".

"How is that going by the way, asked her on a date yet?".

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Please, when have I ever been one to take a girl on a date, they always just fold when I want them to". He smirked, making me shudder.

"That's gross, and that won't happen with y/n".

"Why not?".

"She's got a lot of boys chasing after her, I doubt she'll pick the one who treats her like a prostitute and a choice".

This made him cock his brow to think. perfect.

"You know... I could always help you out".

He eyed me suspiciously. "I don't need you. Besides, why would you help me?".

"Because we're friends of course!".

"Bullshit, your closest to Shadow out of us all, and there's no way he doesn't also have the hots for y/n".

"True, but it's me. I live for entertainment. Watching all of you run around like fools to try and win her affection does sound like fun, but being a spectator can get boring. I want to be in the mix".

He thought for a moment before exhaling sharply. "What do you wanna do?".

"Well, I'm her closest friend at this school, she trusts me. I could always throw in a good word here and there... ask her to get something that I "accidentally" left in an empty classroom that might not really be empty... distract Shadow or the others so you can talk to her... just a few little things here and there".
Now to seal the deal Rouge.
"Not to mention that she's also close with Bunnie, and we both know she has nothing good to say about you".

His eyes widened slightly and his brows furrowed.

"I could either let her talk bad about you or put in a good word, whichever you prefer". A smirk played at the corner of my lips as I saw him bite his inner cheek in annoyance.

"Uuuugh... fine. But I swear if you fuck it up or you're up to something-".

"Relax there hon, what could little old me be up to?".

He furrowed his brows in suspicion as I smirked, crossing my ankles and turning my head to Knuckles.

"And Remember Knuxie, you're a wingman, not a contestant". I squinted at Knuckles as he threw his hands back in defense.