It was horrifying, ancient and creepy. But to Jimin, this place now felt like home. He could be himself within these walls and be free from all judgement of the outside world. 

"I said go to the fucking bedroom," Taehyung's blaring voice rang through his ears, snapping him out of his trance. 

"Yes, Master," Jimin answered, overwhelmed with neediness and desperation. His desire for the man was becoming impossible to resist and he rushed up the staircase, not wasting a single second as he walked into Taehyung's bedroom. 

The door slammed shut behind him and he found himself pinned against it, warm breath fanning on his neck making his body ache for the killer's touch.

"Jiminie... my little tease. What am I to do with you?" Taehyung's voice was low, dominating and it had Jimin weak at the knees. He was weak for him.

"F-fuck me... fuck me, Master," Jimin answered, puckering his lips in a silent request for a kiss. His eyes widened comically when he heard Taehyung's sadistic chuckle, feeling him pull away. 

"Oh, Jiminie. Let me remind you of one simple thing," Taehyung vocalised, his large hand cupping Jimin's reddened cheek before giving it a harsh slap. "I'm the one who's in control."

Jimin's head was flung to the side by the sheer strength of Taehyung's slap, but he didn't care. He loved it, he craved it. "You fucking listen to me," Taehyung spat, glaring daggers at the submissive boy. 

"Y-yes, Master... I'm sorry, Master," Jimin whimpered, his hands clenched in tiny fists as he resisted the urge to just touch Taehyung. 

Taehyung slowly peeled off Jimin's bloodstained white shirt, licking his pink lips at the sight of Jimin drenched in another man's blood. It turned him on beyond his restraint, he couldn't hold himself back from his desires. He pressed his ice-cold fingertips against Jimin's robust torso, carefully tracing the words he had engraved there. 

Jimin was his, there was no doubt about it. The way Jimin squirmed eagerly under Taehyung's touch as the latter carefully stripped Jimin of his shirt proved that. Jimin was his in every sense of the word, the vast amount of hickeys from their previous sexual escapades, the scars, the bruises and, of course, the prepossessing scar. 

V's Angel. 

Taehyung basked in the way Jimin's breath hitched as he unbuttoned the student's black skinny jeans. He could smell the strong odour that was purely Jimin as he tugged the jeans down the boy's muscular legs, licking his lips yet again at the sight of the delicious thick thighs. He assisted Jimin in stepping out of the pesky jeans by placing a strong, secure hand on the boy's thin waist, eyes cast up onto Jimin.

"So fucking pretty," Taehyung growled, his mouth pressed against the bulge of Jimin's short member, sucking on the wet patch of pre-cum, "The fucking prettiest." 

He heard Jimin whine above him, desperate for any form of stimulation but it was much too fun to torment his angel to give him what he wants. 

Taehyung pulled down Jimin's boxers, leaving him stark naked, the angry red tip of his cock pressed against his stomach. Jimin was a true sight to see, Taehyung couldn't get enough. He wanted to fucking ruin him. 

Without hesitation, Taehyung grabbed Jimin by the waist in a tight grip before throwing the smaller boy onto the luxurious magenta bedsheets. Jimin instinctively spread his legs, revealing every inch of himself to Taehyung's hungry gaze. 

Taehyung tugged at his belt until it came out of his straps, wrapping them around Jimin's wrists. The rough leather carved into Jimin's soft skin like a knife, definitely leaving marks of their time together. He hummed at the whine that escaped Jimin's soft pink lips, arousal growing inside him as he saw his angel enjoying his pain.