𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 || 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

Duke rolled his eyes looking away from them and towards a car that was beginning to pull in.

"Speaking of the devil," Nuke said realizing whose car it was.

Duke began walking up towards the dark grey BMW 7 series watching as it parked and out can Slim, making sure to plant his black Balenciaga tracks on the concrete pavement.

Looking around his eyes soon landed on his friends seeing as he finally stepped close enough for him to greet him.

"Wassup man" Slim reached out his hand which Duke grabbed, dabbing him up and pulling him into a quick hug.

"Wassup" he pushed away.

"None, somebody just wanted to see you" he pointed to the back door of the car which was darkly tinted, leaving him confused.

Duke walked over to the parked car and open the back seat door revealing the toddler that was strapped up in the pink and black car seat with a juice box clenched tightly in her hands.

The little girl looked over hearing the car door open to see Duke lowering himself into the car to unbuckle and pull her out of the seat.

"Uncle suke" She smile once she was finally in his arms

"Hey Morgan" He pulled her into a hug and immediately felt as her tiny arms wrapped around his neck "wassup Kim"

"Hey" she smile showing him where Morgan got her beautiful gummy smile from. "How have you been?"

"I've been good, you staying today?" He asked leaning against the door.

"No I have a class online I need to attend."

"Alright then, drive safe"

"I always do"

After that, he close the back door and at the same time, Kimberly opened her door and walked around to the driver's side, but stopped in front of Slim to give him a kiss.

"Do you need me to come back after?" She asked feeling his hands snake around her waist and pulling her in closer until her breast smashed against his chest.

"Naw, I gotta another car park around back, so take your time." He smiled pulling her into one last kiss.

"Alright then," she pushed out his grip and walked over to the car, pulling open the driver's door, "Don't lose my baby, Matthew"

"I'm not, go ahead" She eyed him one last time before stepping in the car and starting it.

She honked the horn twice, saying goodbye before pulling out of the auto shop.

He turns back to Slim with the little girl in his arms as she was just in her own world, playing with the chain on his neck.

"What you needed to talk about?" He said adjusting the little girl in his arms.

Slim looked around before speaking up, "let's head up first" He whispered making Duke nod his head.

Duke began walking in the direction he came before while slim followed closely behind until they reach the black matted door that was his office.