Chapter 1

⧼Chapter 1- I'm inside a novel!?⧽

≫≪

Ah, for some reason my head hurt even though I sleep early.

Kaizer though and blindly walk towards which he think is the bathroom since his head was hurting and his eyes was still a little blurry.

"Who-! Who is this!?"

Kaizer couldn't believe his eyes. In front of him was the bathroom mirror, that was supposed to reflect on himself but instead was a stranger he didn't know.

He waved his hand in front of the mirror and the person inside the mirror also waved back  at the same time.

.. Please don't tell me it's a ghost.

Kaizer, who was afraid of ghost though. Thinking that he was right, he shiver and quickly run away from the bathroom.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, w-where am I!?"

Kaizer cover his eyes from how brightly the room was shining. He took another peek and breath heavily, all the things inside the room smell like lots of money and while Kaizer was temped to steal everything and run away, he first need to know why he was in a strangers room.

Don't tell him that one of his ex kidnapped him right?

Just the thought of it made Kaizer sweat. It wasn't the first time one of his ex boyfriend attempt to kidnapped him but there plan never succeed, as Kaizer was one step ahead of them.

But.. Even if they did, the person inside the mirror wouldn't make any sense. There's just no way they were able to magically trap someone inside right?

Then... Don't tell me.

Kaizer grabbed the phone on the bedside table and look at it's reflection.

So I was right.

Kaizer was relieved that the person reflected in the mirror wasn't a ghost but himself.

Yes, Kaizer finally realize that he didn't encountered any ghost but that he was inside another person's body.

Still creepy but I guess it works.

Suddenly, Kaizer felt from the bed, with his eyes closed he held his aching head and a minute later he opened it.

So that's how it was.. He thought calmly.

He was never an emotional type of person, yet a minute ago he was very emotional and the answer was finally solved, the original owner emotion was Influencing him.

And.. He got himself in a jackpot.

Not only did he got away from his exe's obsession on him but he was inside a rich second generation person.

As for the luxurious items on the room well.. He was inside one of the original owner's apartment.

So he really didn't need to steal it since it's his in the first place.

But... What happened to the original owner?

Don't tell him, that they switched places.. Because if they did then he need to get back there because he is so sure that the original owner would never survive in that kind of place. And his body may have been kidnapped already.

Ah.. What a pain.

--

Kaizer thought so deeply that he didn't realize he had fallen asleep and so it was already morning when he woke up.

He yawn and stretch his arms.

Guess it wasn't a dream, he thought looking at familiar yet unfamiliar room.

Last night if he can remember correctly, he found out all the necessary information to know where he was and due to the exhaustion he had fallen into a deep sleep. So that even though, it was still afternoon he woke up early in the morning.

He and the original owner had the same name and last name but there situation was completely different. He had to used his brain to survive and has something to eat while the original owner only need to move his hand and everything is given to him.

While Kaizer is thankful that he was given a chance to act like a rich person, his afraid that this would also be poisoned since what he wanted can be given to him without any effort. And what if he was transmigrate back and is unable to do anything.

Seriously, this is such a pain.

He sigh and got out of the bed.

First things first.

He need a bath.

Kaizer walked lazily to the bathroom and undressed, he couldn't help but whistle seeing how ripe the young man as with his clothes he looked like a very good looking man but when he undressed his hormones was over powering even his original body.

That six packs abs was also telling him that while the original owner can have anything without any effort at least on the account of his abs tells him that the young man works hard for it.

A hour later.

He got out of the bathroom looking satisfied.  Droplets from his hair was dropping on his body that can make any man and woman wants to licked but since no one but our protagonist was in the room, no one could see this beautiful scenery.

Kaizer walks toward the bedside table and grab his phone and use the originals owner memory to remember the password.

He need information from the outside world to see and look if he was in the future, present or just in another dimension.

He sat down on the table, played with him phone and scroll.

His finger paused at one of the ads.

-

Relisted! Idol

Relisted! Idol. Inc. Participation Application Open.

On 11.1 - 12.12.

For further info.
Please go to https://idolinc.co.kr

-

.. Are you kidding me!?

Who would have thought that he was inside a novel!? The one he was getting obsessed with!

An novel with the title: Debut or Die.

He can accept it if his in the future or whatever but-

-Like of all things why am I inside a novel!?

Especially an entertainment novel!?

≫≪

Author's Note:

Honestly just juggling words here, might edit this later but for now let's go with this.

For this chapter just made me tired.. Lmao.