S T A R T

Description:

(A Debut Or Die Fan Fiction)

A 25 year old guy named Kaizer suddenly found himself inside a novel.

Fortunately he wasn't anything important and was just a nobody in a novel called Debut or Die. But just when he thought he can live peacefully while trying to find a way to go back to his world, he found himself joining the television in which the protagonist was in.

And if that wasn't the worst thing to happened, he found himself bound in a idol system which told him that only by being an top star idol can he go back home.

Full of determination, he didn't even care if he somehow manage to ruined the plot but... For some reason, the main characters and his future teammate looked at him like his an delectable prey.

*Gulp*

Just what in the world did he got himself into!?

(A Debut or Die BL Fan Fiction)

Hi, Author here, for of all I would like to say that the novel Debut or Die isn't mine and that yes, it's a real novel so if you want do check it out ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ it also already had a manga version which is just *chef kiss* oh and I just wanna say that since our protagonist is inserted in the novel it also means that some plots would disappear and that I, your author will make some necessary adjustment. Also I wont say that this would be a good one since I sucks at writing and just feel the need to write this because I'm now obsessed with this kind of novel/manga.

PS: This is a bl fanfic, a harem one so if your comfortable with that, you make leave.

And one more thing, the update are random so yeah, That's all thanks~