65. Home | (Spider-Man Homecoming)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Y/N: "Hurry up, or we'll be going to miss the time!" Y/N shouted.

Peter: "Uh, should I go to the bathroom before?"

Happy: "There' a bathroom on it."

Peter enters the plane as the camera shows Y/N sitting on the left side of the passenger seats. He moves to the cockpit to video it.

Peter: "Whoa, no pilot? That's awesome."

Happy and Peter sat on the opposite chairs, while Y/N is on the other side.

Happy: "Is that where you're going to sit?"

Peter: "Yeah!"

Happy: "This is your first time on a private plane?"

Peter: "My first time on any plane." Then he pans the camera to Y/N. "What about you, Mr. Winters?"

Y/N looks at the direction of the camera and raises his eyebrow.

Y/N: "Peter, for the last time, just call me Y/N. And I'm not that old, like Tony or Happy." Y/N gave them a shit-eating grin as he pointed his finger to Happy that is not amused.

Happy: "Hey, that was not cool."

Y/N: "Besides, I can transport myself to Berlin if I wanted to. But Tony told me to accompany you today and watch you like a hawk." He shrugs as he lay down on his chair to sleep.

The next shot from Peter's camera shows Peter making a quiet gesture as he taps the shoulder of a sleeping Y/N.

Peter: "Y/N." Peter quietly spoke to wake him up. "Y/N, wake up."

Y/N: "Nrgh... W-What time, is it? Is it lunch?" Y/N groggily wakes up in confusion, but Peter told him to be quiet as he pointed to Happy sleeping on the far side of the plane.

Peter: "I've got an idea." Y/N stares at him, then to Happy, and back to him. Out of nowhere, Y/N grins as he pulled out a washable marker from his bag.

Y/N: "I've got one, too."

The two sneakily went to Happy, as Peter can't help himself but to giggle from the camera and at the scene of Y/N drawing some circles under his eyes and a beard on a sleeping Happy.

Happy woke up because of the two as they both laughed and hastily went back to their seats, cutting the video.

Berlin

The next clip shows the three reaching Berlin, and both Y/N and Peter are having fun strolling around the Brandenburg Gate. Mash shows up, joining the two as they all pose for the videos.

Peter: "No one has actually told me why I'm in Berlin or what I'm doing. Neither Ms. Kyrielight and Y/N don't want to tell me the reason, like-- Captain America going crazy. I guess they wanted to keep it for themselves. But they're both good, and Y/N is like my older brother that watches me while we're in Berlin."