"Maddie..." He groaned, his voice almost like a whisper, and now it was her turn to play with him.

Throwing him a sideways glance, she smirked and said, "I can see you're hungry...." She began, and yes, he was hungry.

She could see the depths of his eyes were red-rimmed and laced with desire, and his striking blue orbs were staring back at her entrapped.

"Yes. I am hungry." He admitted with a nod, and as he did, his eyes trailed lower, following along the curves of her body, and Madison couldn't stop her cheeks from heating as she also took notice of the apparent bulge in his pants.

Noticing what she'd seen, Damien quickly stood up from the bed, the spoon he'd been holding earlier falling to the floor, as he began to walk towards her with a sneaky glint in his eyes

"No, no..." Madison began to chant, taking slow steps to the bathroom as she added, "You have to let me go use the bathroom, and then I'll come back so we can..."

"Not when you're flashing your perky boobs and ass to me. You asked for this, and now you'll get it."

"Wait, what?" She questioned, but it was already too late, and before she knew it, Damien had pounced on her, grabbing her free hands and pulling her nude body closer to his in an embrace.

"Damien, what are you...." Madison tried to speak up again, but she stopped when she felt him flicker the bud of her erect clit between her legs, and she shuddered instantly.

"Dami..." She moaned, her legs quaking and turning into a puddle of goo, at the same time.

"Don't do... don't do this... I want to take my bath and...."

"Of course, you'll take your bath and freshen up before eating, but now...." Damien paused, his left hand going to her hair, and he continued, "For now, I get to fuck you raw and hard with your back placed on the tiled marble walls."

"Oh, Damien." She squealed, laughter bursting out of her lungs as he tweaked her nipples and then proceeded to carry her bridal style as he walked into the bathroom.

"You asked for this baby. You did..."

.......

"A date hasn't been fixed for the final sentencing, but once it's fixed, I'll let you know." Mr. Paul announced from the other end of the phone, and Damien nodded nonchalantly.

He hated hearing news about Katherine or anything that concerned her.

The painful reminder of what she'd done to Madison was still fresh in his heart, and knowing how desperate he was for revenge, he preferred not to talk about her at all.

He wanted to strangle her, should he lay his hands on her, but Madison was the only person keeping him back from doing something disastrous.

The day they'd gone to see her in prison, he recalled how his hands had shaken when she talked back at them, and it took just Madison's comforting hand rub to calm him down.

Fuck! He wanted her to rot in jail her whole life, but from what Mr. Paul was telling him, she would be given a much lighter sentence.

She was battling cancer, and a degenerative brain disease, so it was likely that she would spend most of her days behind the four wall sod a hospital.

He should feel pity for her. Maybe, cause she was not in her right senses when she carried out all the things she did, but whenever he remembered that she could have killed him and Madison, his anger resurfaced again.

She deserved everything coming to her, whether in her right mind or not.

Besides, she'd caused harm to herself, by overdosing on hard drugs and...