Overhauling Overhaul

A/N: What's this? An update on April Fools Day? I assure you this is not a joke nor is it a joke chapter. Though you may find the heroes bullcrap to be a joke especially where Nighteye is concerned.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Also known as "Revenge is a Witch!"

1st Person POV Chifuyu

Meanwhile....

While I was asleep, little did I realize that other forces were at play.

Namely Amatsu, Deneko, and surprisingly, Ambertwo....

"You sure about this?" The electric cat asked the purple hybrid as Ambertwo teleported them inside what looked to be some sort of secret base.

"Yeah," Amatsu nodded enthusiastically. "Ai-chan here said that there's a new friend waiting for us here and she said that we have to find her before these guys with weird beaks on their faces do!"

"None of this makes sense.." Deneko deadpanned.

Ambertwo decided to chime in, "Basically this is a rescue mission."

Amatsu pouted up at her. "Aww I liked the 'hide-n-seek' challenge better!"

Deneko then tensed. "I think I smell someone coming!"

Amatsu only grinned. "Good thing we got just the thing to help us." They looked over at Deneko. "You got the Tundra Lens?"

Sighing, Deneko presented the said item. To anyone else, it looked like an ordinary camera. But alas, it is not.... "You have no idea how long it took for me to convince Morzogo to hand this over..."

Amatsu only grinned some more, only now it was more sinister. "Good."

"This would go better if we had just gotten the Sparkthread from Insinera since you did not want Chibikuro involved. Or asked Alatori to trap these guys in his Web... Heck even Zatakva's Knife would have worked! So why not-?!" Deneko's complaints were cut short when Ambertwo suddenly tensed.

"Someone's coming!" She warned.

Suddenly a group of people wearing beak masks appeared.

"Hey what's a kid doing here-?!"

"Say "cheese'!"

Ambertwo, who had taken the Tundra Lens, had already pressed down on the shutter to capture the group in one shot.

As she did, the area had turned into a small icy wasteland. As for the ones who were caught on camera so to speak, they have been turned into stone.

Turning to the others, Ambertwo gestured to the object in her hands. "This is why me and Amatsu wanted the Tundra Lens. This leaves behind no mess, so that meant the Sparkthread and the Knife were a no-go, and Alatori's web would have caused more problems than solutions, especially if we let these guys go free or if Alatori decided to showboat." Ambertwo handed the already developed photo to Amatsu, which they pocketed into a pocket dimension of their own.

Deciding on not commenting any further, Deneko silently followed Amatsu and Ambertwo, of which the latter brought the three of them to a door that was locked.

Seeing that was his cue, Deneko jumped up and, with a pick to the lock with his pronged tail, they were in.

Inside was a room decorated to be that of a little girl's, similar to Ambertwo's own room. The only difference was that it lacked warmth, and the smell of fear was quite strong.