Some things to ask....

Just some things I wanna ask you readers; I know I've been posting these a lot but I like constructive feedback....

-First, on the subject of Volo should I give him they/them pronouns along with he/him pronouns?

-Should Arven, Penny, and Nemona also get Persona-fied?

-Should I include Team Star's bosses onto Chifuyu's Persona team?

-Should I also include the Azalea Squad (Rico, Lucy, Amu, and Ichigo)?

-Should I add more members to the Azalea Squad? I'm thinking of Machi Komacine from Hunter x Hunter (2011) and Ritsu from Assassination Classroom (only she is human in this universe)...

-Should I do a special episode/chapter where Chifuyu and friends go to Novoselic (similar how to Midoriya goes to Europe in that one movie and meets Rodi Soul...)

-Would you guys appreciate a chapter where I enter Chifuyu into a cooking competition similar to Food Wars and that one episode of Black Butler (the curry competition episode)? If so, what should the food theme be?

-Should I do Sygna Suits and/or Holowear? Or not?

-On that note, what is everyone's thoughts on the Passio region?

-Anyone here a fan of Studio Ghibli? In particular, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle? If so, you guys may be in for a treat once Chifuyu's Project: Nana is completed.

-I plan to have Personas based on the characters from InuYasha franchise along with a select few from another fandom or two, but those ones will be revealed in due time; the question is which ones should I add in and who will they be partnered with? (Naraku is automatically out so no to him for sure; though I'm not against other characters such as Kagura, Kanna, some of the Band of Seven, or suggestions from comments)

-On the matter of the Cultural Festival (or what happens after), there will be an incident where Midoriya screws up again, and with that in mind, what Pokemon-related incident should occur? It will basically involve the Unown.... those of you who have watched Spell of the Unown you might have an idea of where I'm going... My thoughts are Shadow Pokemon, Ultra Beasts, and Paradox Pokemon (mostly from Violet as Chifuyu had already dealt with the Scarlet timeline) being Frenzied; Mystery Dungeones popping up every where and the heroes are unable to beat them; or a mix of all or some of the above?  

-Should Colress take Eri on as his adoptive daughter when we get to the Yakuza arc? (She'll still be with Chifuyu, this is just for the sake of "legal matters".)

On the note of other stories and/or perhaps some new ones in the making...

-For those who follow my story The Reckoning of a Natural Hunter, should I include Shelly, Courtney, and Plumeria into the yuri harem with Melodia?

-Would you guys appreciate me making a yuri Pokemon University Dating Sim AU story where my OC makes a dating sim game where the characters are all sentient AI's who end up coming to life and live with their "creator"? As the description suggest the characters are all female and are from the Pokemon universe. I got the inspiration from a Tumblr named yoshinoritagi only theirs involve the male characters of the Pokemon universe.

- Should I make a Codename Kids Next Door fic?

- What about a Sonic X fic?

So yeah just let me hear your thoughts and feedback and we go from there.

This ArtVampire signing off!

Ja ne!