Teaching Stop a Lesson part 2

Vegas just smirked while he watched his wife work. Once Pete surrendered himself to who he truly was inside, he evolved into such a beautiful, bloody, violent butterfly. He had truly enjoined watching his wife come into his own. He was so proud of Pete and couldn't wait to join him in the fun. But, wait he would, as everytime he allowed Pete to spread his wings he further and further stretched out to all he could be. He watched closely and with anticipation as he waited for his wife's signal to join him.

     Pete continued to slice just surface lines all over Stop's body, as if he was marking each area to explore further later. With each cut, Stop would scream or whimper depending on how much pain it caused. Soon his eyes started to just stare blankly and he felt just numb to everything that was happening so far. Once Pete finished outlining everything, he took a step back to admire his handy work.

      His face showed how much he was concentration on how each line and trail of blood stood out against the creamy but lightly tanned skin. Stop's arms held 2 virticle lines each, the oozing blood connecting each one. Each space between his ribs had a line following their shape, some longer or shorter to match each bone. Between the last 2 ribs on each side was a hole the size of a half dollar and only about an inch and a half deep.

     There was a single short line above each of his collar bones. A flourished upside down "V" adorned his abdomin with a small hole that looked like it was dug into the top of the point of said "V". His thighs sported 3 slices each. There were 2 cuts on his lower legs and a horizontal one just above his Achilles tendon. There was even 2 lines on the top of his feet. The only parts that were free from cuts were his hands and the center of his male pride.

Pete smirked, pleased with his "drawing". He looked up at his husband. His smirk turned into a very wicked and evil smile with hunger darkening his eyes. Vegas started to smile just a bit and his eyes narrowed in knowledge of exactly what was on his wife's mind. He quickly moved from leaning on the one table and grabbed a sturdy wooden one that had dark reddish stains here and there on it. He carefully placed it just next to his wife, in Stop's clear view and close enough that you could still reach out and touch the doomed, breathing, sorry exscuse of a person.

Vegas walked to his wife after he set the small table in the perfect position. He bent down slightly so he could scoop up his wife under his knees and place him on the wooden table. While Pete's eyes were completely focused on him, Vegas flipped out his butterfly knife. Pete's mouth opened slightly and his breathing kicked up, making his chest start to rise and fall faster.

**************START OF 18+ CONTENT ********
WARNING! IF YOU ARE SQUEEMISH I HIGHLY VERY VERY MUCH SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS PART! JUST MOVE TO THE NEXT BOLD LETTERING PLEASE!!!

Vegas smiled wickedly and hot desire flooded his veins. He slowly moved the hand that held his prized knife to his wife's throat. "Do you trust me?" Pete gave a slight head nod, only cause a larger action would make him bleed before Vegas was ready for him to do so. Pete remembered when Vegas had first brought that beautiful peice of metal into play with them.

***Flashback
Pete impaintently waited for Vegas to come back to the room. He left saying he had a "new toy" to add to their fun. His breathing was heightened and he was squirming a bit wishing he could touch himself to relieve the aching hard cock between his legs. He threw his head back with a soft moan, picturing Vegas taking him hard and fast. This never failed to help him whenever Vegas had went to get a new or familiar toy to enhance their play.

His head lifted and eyes opened when he herd Vegas come back to their bedroom. It took Pete a moment to realize what Vegas had brought back. In Vegas's hand was the very intricately designed butterfly knife that he loved the most and had gotten a long time ago as a boy from his grandfather. Pete gasped. "What the fuck Vegas?! I thought you loved me!" Vegas smiled, his eyes full of desire and love.