The Kilen Wang Family

A stunning man of Chinese and Thai features worked diligently on paperwork at his desk. The room has been impeccably decorated in a way that reflects the man at the desk. He is so busy that he doesn't notice his glass office door being opened by a man who's beauty rivals the man at the desk. He leaned against the doorway with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. His eyes shone with love and desire. Minutes ticked by as he waited for the man to notice he was there.

Finally he got tired of waiting. Letting his arms fall back to his sides, he sighed. Looks like he would have to get his attention another way. He walked to the desk, standing in front of it for a moment before he decided just to try a different approach. Once he was standing behind the man, he leaned down and slid his arms around the man, kissing the side of his neck.

The man froze and raised his head. "Nu Kuea.... What are you doing?" He raised an eyebrow as he asked his wife. Kuea chuckled. "Getting my husband's attention." Lian turned his chair to the side and grabbed Kuea's hand to pull him into standing in front of him. He continued to have a raised brow. "And what is it that my dear wife wants?" Kuea's mouth changed to a seductive smirk and his eyes darkened in desire. "You."

********BEGINING OF 18+ BL CONTENT*******
***********NO MINORS TILL THE NEXT BOLD LETTERING!**************

Kuea moved forward and sat down on his husband's lap, entwining his arms around his neck. "Hia Lian.... Come to bed. I miss you." Then he leaned forward to press a light kiss on Lian's lips. Then he kissed down his jaw line to his throat. Lian swollowed, starring to already feel the effects of his wife's seduction. "Kuea.... You are playing a dangerous game right now." Lian's voice turned husky, letting Kuea know that what Lian had said was the truth. He smiled some more.

He held his right hand to Lian's face. "Who says I want to stay away from this dangerous 'game'. Maybe I WANT to play it." Lian's eyes darkened and his face changed to reflect his determination to show Kuea exactly what he was provoking. He grabbed Kuea's legs and stood up. He walked to an adjoining room that held a long table that he often had bord meetings at. He set Kuea on the top of it and proceeded to "attack" him.

Kuea was assaulted by fire spreading from every touch, kiss, and bite of his husband. Lian gripped Kuea's head and savagely consumed his lips and mouth. His other hand roamed around Kuea's body. Pulling Kuea's shirt out of the waist of his pants, Unbuttoning it, and starting to move it off Kuea's arms all the while continuing to drive Kuea crazy with his mouth. His lips traveled to Kuea's throat licking, suckling, nibbling, kissing and caressing Kuea to drive up the heat of the flames he was sure Kuea was now feeling.

Lian kissed Kuea again while he moved his other hand to help the first in taking off Kuea's shirt and his own without moving his lips from his wife's. Once done, he kissed his way to Kuea's chest. Using his hands to touch him and steady himself so that Kuea wouldn't fall backwards, Lian used his mouth to trace every inch of Kuea's chest. He slowly worked his way down to Kuea's abdomin. All the while, Kuea is gasping, panting, and moaning.

Lian only stopped long enough to remove both of their pants, and then continued where he left off. Kuea's hands couldn't stop themselves from being entangled in Lian's hair alternating between gripping it and moving to change where he held on. Then Lian moved back up and Kuea opened his eyes to look at him. They were both breathing heavy after the ministrations Lian had given Kuea.

"Do you understand yet what game you are playing?" Kuea smiled and shook his head. "I think you need to show me more so I'm clear about it." Lian growled and snatched Kuea off the table and brought then to the lounge couch near his desk. He dumped Kuea on it, only to follow him down to it. Lian grabbed Kuea's wrists and forcefully placed them above his head as he ruffly conquered Kuea's mouth. Kuea couldn't help but moan and shiver in pleasure and arch up into Lian's chest. He felt like his body was going up in flames.