The Kunanon Family

****Side note: I can't seam to find a last name for Kamol, so I'm using Kim's unless I find Kamol's. Hope you all enjoy! Remember: their son won't be introduced until later 😏

A beautifully unique man sat calmly petting a large white bagel tiger. There was clearly no fear in him as he had a light smile on his face. Nearly anyone else would be terrified, especially as a larger white bagel tiger was not too far away from him as well. But, this exquisite beauty of a man enjoyed every moment he was with the Tigers. Lost in his own little world, staring at nothing, just half leaning against the tiger he was petting. He was comforted by the loud purring that came from said tiger. He loved nothing else better than this.... Well with the exception of fucking his husband.

   It was with this thought, and that smile on his face that his husband found him

   It was with this thought, and that smile on his face that his husband found him. He was a dangerously handsome man with a presence that some found it hard to be around him for too long. He was glad to see that both his Tigers and his amazing wife were settling nicely in their new home. It had been close to 20 years since they lived in Thailand. Alot had changed. He hoped that they could truly make their home here again. His Intel showed it might be quite a bit harder to do so now as there were already 4 mafia families here. Before there had only been one asside from himself. His smile changed to a grim line, because he knew what they wanted to do was going to end up taking longer than they thought to cement their place here.

His wife finally noticed he was standing just inside the tiger cage. "Kamol, when did you arrive? I wasn't expecting you here for another 2 days." Kamol smiled at his wife. "Of course I'm here sooner, Kim. I need to see my beautiful wife. I missed you too much, so I sped up my time line so I could be by your side alot sooner. I say I accomplished that, don't you think?" He chuckled at his wife pouting at him. "You know I hate surprises! After all went down when we first got together, I can't help but worry that every suprise I'll end up back in the arms of an enemy."

Kamil walked up to his wife, and then bent down to lift his head. "You should trust me by now to keep you safe from anything bad like that happening.... It's been 25 years, and I have been keeping you so safe ever since that oversight and underestimating my enemy at that time. I would never allow you or our son to be in danger ever again like that. I love you Kim, please trust me to keep you safe." Kim closed his eyes and nodded. Rationally, he knew his husband had changed up their security for the better years ago... Especially after their son came to be. He smiled at the thought of their son. The he felt sad because it would be quite some time before he saw his baby boy again.

Kamol tapped his wife's shoulder to once again get his attention. "Come with me. He will be video chatting with us in about 15 minutes and right after that.... You are MINE!" Kim immediately smiled and lifted a hand so that his strong husband could help him up. Kamol caressed his cheek and then brought his face closer to Kim's so he could nuzzle his neck by his ear. Kim moaned and couldn't wait to be alone with his husband later.