𝐯𝐢. 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Começar do início

"Me?" She questioned, her eyes wide.

"You didn't hesitate with that walker earlier and I've seen you shoot."

"Okay." She nodded, a smile pulling at her lips. She was excited to go, not that she particularly wanted to save Merle but she liked that Rick saw her as someone that could be useful and that's all she ever wanted to be.

"That's just great." Shane huffed. "Now you're gonna risk three men and my baby sister, huh?"

"Four." T-Dog corrected and Daryl huffed.

"My day just gets better and better, don't it?" He mumbled, cleaning his arrows and Charlie picked up a rock and threw it at him, it hit his shoulder and bounced off. "You little bitch!" He huffed, glaring at her.

"He's offering to save your dickwad of a brother, I'd be nice to him." She told him and all she got in response was a disgruntled hum.

"That's five." Dale stated.

"It's not just five. You're putting every single one of us at risk." Shane huffed, looking at Rick, hoping he could change his mind. "Just know that, Rick. Come on, you saw that walker. It was here. It was in camp. They're moving out of the cities. They come back, we're gonna need every able body we've got. We need 'em here. We need 'em to protect camp."

"It seems to me what you really need most here are more guns." Rick told him as Charlie pushed herself to her feet and made her way to her tent to get what few things she needed. She had her gun, but she figured her bigger knife would be a better option – and her pocket knife just wouldn't cut it.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "BE CAREFUL." Mason mumbled as he pulled Charlie into a hug and she wrapped her arms around his torso, squeezing him a little – he ducked his head down closer to her ear. "I need you alive."

"I'll come back." She told him as she pulled back, her lips pulled into a smirk. "You can't get rid of me that easy.

He shook his head, pulling her into his chest again. "I love you, weirdo." He kissed the top of her head before releasing her again and she turned as Glenn backed the truck up towards them, but her eyes stopped on Carl who was sitting with Lori – both were upset that Rick, who they had just gotten back, was leaving them again.

"Look out for the kid while I'm gone, will ya?" She asked him and he nodded as Daryl jumped into the back of the truck. She made her way over to the kid and his mom, squatting down in front of the boy. "You look after your mama, okay?" She raised her eyebrows at him and he nodded. "We'll be back soon."

"Be safe." He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and she patted his back.

"I will." She kissed his cheek, which he wiped off, before she stood up and walked over to Shane, who had kept his word and kept his mouth shut. "I'll be okay." She told him. "Rick ain't gonna let anything happen to me."

"Just–" He sighed, pulling her into a bear hug. "Come back in one piece, yeah?"

"I promise." She told him as she pulled back, extending her pinkie out towards him and he chuckled as he wrapped his larger pinkie around her smaller one. Then the horn honked and Daryl walked closer to the door on the back of the truck.

"Come on, let's go!" He shouted and Charlie pulled her pinkie from her brother as she turned towards the truck, Shane following her with a duffle bag.

"Hey, Rick, you got any rounds in the Python?" He asked, sitting the bag on the back of the truck as Charlie used his shoulder to keep her steady as she climbed into the back of the truck.