The competitive side of Lucy refused to agree, hence the argument that ensued.

"I was a waitress at a restaurant that served Mac and cheese so I'm pretty sure I'm very experienced." Lucy argued.

"Waitress? You didn't say cook Lucy. You only served people Mac and cheese, you didn't actually cook the Mac and cheese." Carter said, smirking.

"Even though." Lucy said, stuttering.

"Okay fine. Let's do a competition then." Lucy said, hands on her waist staring at Carter in what was supposed to be a menacing way but she just looked cute in the eyes of Carter.

"Fine, but don't cry when you lose to me," Carter said, smirking.

Lucy found his smirk really sexy and it turned her on.

"Bring it on, pretty boy." She said with a smile of her own.

Lucy brings out another pan and prepares a different set of ingredients for Carter.

She sets the timer and they get to work.

When Carter sees that the time is almost up and he was yet to finish, he poured salt in Lucy's sauce.

"Oh no, you didn't!" She screamed charging towards him with the bowl of the macaroni.

He didn't have time to run away before she poured it on him.

A food fight ensued.

When they had messed up the kitchen beyond recognition, they decided that they had done enough and started cleaning.

Carter scrubbed the walls and did the dishes while Lucy went to take a shower.

When she came out, his dick screamed.

She wore shorts and a tank top without a bra underneath.

God! She had nice titties. His imaginations were already running wild.

"Erm, can I use your shower?" He asked, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Sure.2nd door on the left upstairs." She said without a glance at him.

"I think I need another set of clothes since someone decided to gracefully ruin my clothes"

Lucy smiled sheepishly and told him to follow her while she led the way to her bedroom.

"Here. You can have this." Lucy said thrusting a pair of sweatpants and a shirt that smelled like her into his hands and shoved him into the bathroom.

Lucy slowly moved her hips to the music she put on as she cooked. She didn't know when Carter entered the kitchen.

He just stood there, transfixed staring at her swaying her hips slowly.

He was mesmerized.

She was petite and perfect. Carter had never seen anyone so beautiful.