"Just after Friday please. I have a test and I would rather not be so sad I flunk it." Bella was very used to her twin's dramatics.

"Sure I'll schedule my suicide for your convenience."

"Thanks."

"So you're cool with it?" Celeste asked after a while finally looking up at Bella. "The gay thing?"

"Of course."

2005

Bella sent a silent prayer up to any god who was listening as she buckled her seatbelt in the car Celeste had finally finished building. Celeste had bounced into Bella's room and asked if she wanted to tag along for the first real drive and Bella couldn't refuse. Literally Celeste had bounced and that was enough for Bella to do whatever Celeste asked her to do.

"Ready?" Celeste asked as she threw herself u to the car, Bella just nodded. "Then let's roll." Bella braced herself as Celeste started the car and pulled out of the driveway. "Calm down I'm not gonna speed. Yet."

True to her word Celeste didn't speed she just cruised through the town at a normal speed. She would never even dream of speeding in their town anyway way to many cops for no reason. Which is why Celeste was driving them towards a ghost town.

"I've decided to name her." Celeste said as she drove.

"The car?"

"Yea."

"Ok what are you naming her then?"

"Ruby." Celeste said flexing her fingers on the wheel, and Bella instantly got it. Ruby's were Addison's favorite gem, she'd even given Celeste a ring with a Ruby on it.

"I think it's perfect."

2005

"Do you and Emmett have sex?" Bella asked making Celeste choke on her coffee.

"Jesus Bella." Celeste said after she's done almost dying. "Who starts a conversation like that? I just woke up."

"So do you?" Celeste just blinks at Bella and then sets down her cup.

"No. I did blow him once through." This time it was Bella who choked, on her breath, making Celeste laugh. "You asked."

"I know but I didn't expect that." Bella said giggling as she blushed tomato red. "What was it like?"

"Like the experience? Or Emmett's dick?" Celeste asks making Bella turn redder, if that was possible.

"Whatever you want to share." Bella said shrugging after she cooled off. Celeste grinned before using her hands to show Emmett's length, then making a circle to show him thickness. "No fucking way."

"Way." Celeste said nodding. "Wait please don't tell me you're asking me for blowjob instructions."

"I'm not!" Bella yelled holding her hands out. "It's just Edward barely kisses me."

"He's a virgin Bells."

"I know but I just, want more kinda."