Chapter 7: A Tragedy or Foolishness?

...

"I felt a noble resolve in your eyes, like a diamond. But you've fallen. You're a scum." - Bruno Bucciarati

...

-No One's P.O.V-

After the Saturday party, (Y/N) hasn't heard anything from Miku on Sunday after the conversation from Saturday night. The (H/C) boy shrugged it off as he continues to do his music practice until Monday came around.

Right now, (Y/N) was in the music room as he helps the other students to practice their instruments for their upcoming band.

(Y/N) then looks at the clock and it was now 11: 40 AM, indicating that it was now time to go home.

(Y/N): Okay everyone. It's already it's now 11:40 AM, be sure to fill up your stomachs, got it?

Everyone: Okay~!

Everyone then exited the music room as they all headed to the cafeteria to eat.

(Y/N) lets out a heavy sigh until he notices Ariel who didn't leave the music room.

(Y/N): Why are you still here, Ariel? Did you forget something?

Ariel: No, I just want to help you clean up the place for a bit.

(Y/N): You sure?

Ariel: Don't worry, lunch can wait. Gotta clean up the room first~!

Ariel says with a cheeky wink as (Y/N) starts chuckling at her before speaking up.

(Y/N): Alright, let's start with-

(Y/N) was interrupted by the sound of a "Nepu~!" ringtone coming from his phone.

The (H/C) boy pulled his phone out from his right pocket and see a notification message that says "Your delivery has arrived at your location~!"

Ariel: Who is it from (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Ah, I think that's my delivery of what I ordered online yesterday.

Ariel: You were doing online shopping? What were you buying?

(Y/N): Just a pair of limited earbuds.

Ariel: Earbuds? Didn't you already have your own earphones?

(Y/N): Yeah, but the wiring itself of my earphones often sounded like it was drowning in water. I really couldn't listen to my favorite songs. I had to adjust the wiring in the right position so I could be able to return the original sound, it still bothers me a bit.

Ariel: I guess that's understandable. Can you show me what these limited earbuds look like?

(Y/N): Here, look.

(Y/N) showed the photo of what he was ordering online.