Chapter 3: No Time for Charms

...

"I'm always like this. I don't know what I have until it's gone." - Jean Pierre Polnareff

...

-No One's P.O.V-

(Y/N) had another nickname aside from PieceKeeper. His other nickname is called "The Bard" and he can charm women with his own music.

However, (Y/N) is not currently in the mood by playing the guitar just for attention so he decided to make another music of his own without anyone could bother him.

(Y/N) remembers that he occasionally plays the guitar for Miku and he did one time just by going over to her house by climbing over the fence and playing the lute for Miku.

The (H/C) boy vaguely remembered her expression of how she really loved (Y/N) playing the lute for her. The girls think that it was really romantic and many wish that (H/C) boy would do it for them.

Right now, (Y/N) was in the music room and was trying to make music of his own until he hears the door open behind him. The (H/C) boy turns his head to his left and sees four girls as he looks at their clothes, recognizing that they were from the cheer squad.

That's when one of the cheerleaders with yellow hair and red eyes named Chelsea starts to approach (Y/N) with a beaming smile on her face.

(Y/N): Need something?

Chelsea: Yeah, we want to invite you to a party.

Chelsea says to (Y/N) with the same beaming smile.

(Y/N): A party? From where?

Chelsea: At my house, I invited a ton of students to have some fun!

Chelsea says with an excited grin on her face, but (Y/N) would just turns away from her and said...

(Y/N): Not interested.

Chelsea: Huh? Aren't you a popular guy? Popular people deserve to have a bit of fun at a party!

(Y/N): Popular? Miku is the popular one, not me. I'm just a mere sidekick to Miku. I could go, but I'm currently making music for myself.

Chelsea: Eh~? Do you have to~?

(Y/N): Yes, now leave.

(Y/N) says as he was about to continue his business of making music, Chelsea wrapped her right arm around the (H/C) boy.

Chelsea: C'mon~♥ I'll give you a good time than Miku~♥

Chelsea says in a seducing tone until (Y/N) looks her straight in the eyes and said...

(Y/N): I would rather focus on my career rather going out with you.