Before we begin...

...

Be sure to check out the original book of Redwoulfe called..."We're Just Friends (Miku X Male Reader)".

I checked out Redwoulfe's Wattpad account, and to find out that he's not been active on Wattpad for 7 years and there was no announcement of him leaving Wattpad for a reason.

His Miku X Male Reader has been completed on June 24, 2017, and it's been there for 7 years which we reached in 2023.

I'm sure you all read the description of this book.

This book of mine is going to be an Alternate Universe fanfiction based on Redwoulfe's original creation of his Miku X Male Reader book. Also, the story will still follow his original work, but with some changes to this AU.

I have to apologize if there are going to be some errors in every character's personality and behavior act in Redwoulfe's original work of his Miku X Male Reader book compared to this fanfic AU of mine from Redwoulfe's work.

Plus, I'm also going to apologize that I'll be adding some references that weren't supposed to be added from the original book.

Now then, let's begin this AU story, shall we?

...

"I used to be so petty, but now I have a goal in life. I can't tell you how grateful I am." - Johnny Joestar

...