42 Anidita love and our villain's personal life and new love story

Start from the beginning

Chandrachur is getting annoyed as his mother is reminding him of his previous bhola ram character and bonding with Kali Thakuma and all his relatives

After started doing illegal business, and earning money he really started enjoying in clubs, with dancers there and with high status girls and addicted to all kinds of habits. Now he hate his own previous character. Yes there was a time where he used to play Dhol in festivals,  marriage occassions used to love traditional music, songs, work in fields,  sit with Kali Thakuma and chitchat, have fun with relatives  but now all those hobbies and chitchatting with relatives spending too much time had all became worthless for him. So boring. Now for him he only sees women's body and which body he likes he will gain her in any way.

An unknown strong lust and more stubbornness to fulfill it had formed on Bondita on the moment he saw her in hotel and she is showing attitude to him.  How much audacity does she have to reject him. That's why at any cost he want to gain her. Come what may he had to gain her. That's it

His mother is still convincing : See beta . Do you remember what you used to say in teenage that you want to marry a girl who sings well. Do you remember .  I will find a match where girl had good knowledge on singing. I will find such a girl and get you married.  But not this Bondita at all.

Chandrachur gave an irritating expression shooked his head and said : Maa those are  teenage days. Now I am not interested on music. Now I am not highly emotional.

He is not listening and his mother is feeling irritated and helpless with her condition

Sumati felt highly ashamed of her daughter's open area love And unable to take Rimjhim taunts. Really her daughter had become shameless today . How dare she is to kiss a man like that infront of others. Whether Bondita considers him as her Patibabu or not it doesn't matter but today she had become shameless and raised point on her upbringing because this news will easily spread and everyone will point on her upbringing only.

(Author's explanation: In that era husband and wife doesn't have freedom to kiss openly. Obviously narrow minded brains point their fingers to girls and women 🤦)

She immediately went and poured pot of water (which Panditji had kept for Bondita's purification) on her head shocking everyone. She declared with tears that her daughter is dead and vent out all her frustration that Bondita had really changed alot showing her barristry quality on her mother only.(Author's explanation: Just like ep 361 after Bondita's return from chadanpur)

Bondita felt irked with her mother's taunts  whereas Anirudh Is feeling more guilty of sumati maa feeling wrong of her upbringing and ashamed of being mother to his khaas Bondita. As he doesn't have the mother he know her value well also know how Bondita always used to chant maa maa all the time

Here Chandrachur is also worried that if Bondita's mother breaks all ties with her daughter she will go away with her Patibabu and then he won't get any chance to win her back.

Kalindi tried to say  but sumati interrupted and said : I am defeated Thakuma. I am defeated. I don't want to see her face again and she had literally went to stand on burning flames telling everyone that she want to do  her own prayaschit for her worst upbringing. Anirudh stopped her and brought out.
she fainted on ground making everyone worry.

All these are hurting Bondita she  tried to come near to her. But Kalindi stopped her in middle and mocked: why did you come to my bahu. What is she to you. Nothing. Go back..just go back to your Patibabu right now and stay in his embrace. I know how to take care of my bahu.

Bondita held her mother's hand  more firmly and said: Thakuma My maa only taught how to maintain relationships with everyone.  I didn't do anything wrong. I love my patibabu more than my life that doesn't mean that I hate my maa. I am worried of her too and she is misunderstanding me. I can't let misunderstandings increase between us.