It came out of the blue

Look at what's happened to me, I can't believe it myself. Suddenly I'm up on top of the world, it should've been somebody else.

Castiel and three friends sang with alacrity as they drove down a highway just 10 miles outside Lawrence, Kansas. He had his arm out the window occasionally swinging it back and forth to the deafening melody.

It was nearly midnight while all four of the boys- Adam, Balthazar, Gabriel, and Castiel were in Adam's battered car, driving beneath a sky blanketed with stars. Earlier that day the teenagers had insisted on a late-Summer trip to Clinton Lake in Douglas County about 21 minutes away, so now they were nearly home after spending an entire day swimming.

Believe it or not, i'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free, flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me.

"Turn up the volume, Gabriel!" Adam's voice was barley audible. Castiel straightened up then began humming to the instrumental part of the song. He was cold, not to mention all the windows were down, but he didn't let it impede him from having fun. Summer vacation was over in a couple days and soon he'd be sitting in Geometry listening to Mr.Nickel lecture the class about quadratic equations.

"It's already up all the way!" Gabriel roared but no one could hear his voice; only see him mouth the words. Balthazar narrowed his eyes at how loud it was but didn't allow his eyes to wander off the road as he continued driving. Castiel abruptly stopped singing as the front right tire rolled over a tough bump in the road. The boys laughed then continued to sing obnoxiously loud, except for Castiel who was now anxiously sitting in his seat with sweaty palms. That's when he realized how recklessly fast the car has going. That's when he realized Balthazar had a can of beer hiding in between his legs and another empty can hidden beneath his seat. 'Hadn't they drank the entire case of beer back at the lake?' thought the boy as he inventively watched Balthazar's long fingers snake around the steering wheel. Castiel wasn't the only one who noticed, but it was too late. Adam stuck his hand out and pointed, there was a truck heading straight towards them, "Balthazar, the truck!"

It's like a light of a new day, it came from out of the blue-

All their eyes enlarged and Castiel swore he could see the truck's reflection in their eyes before they were blinded by the bright headlights and struck at 100 mph.

Breaking me out of the spell I was in, making all of my wishes come true.

Guys this is the first Destiel fan fic I've ever written, what do you guys think?