12•"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)

Start from the beginning

My eyes widen looked at her, her upper body was almost naked for my desperate eyes. Her breast which are always hidden were on show and don't ask me how I control myself from going there and tearing the remaining clothes to give my eyes the awaited feast.

"Xavier tell Iris she is looking good in it."

Amara said but I was so lost in her, those legs which were peaking from the slit were begging me to wrap them around my waist.

Those breasts were begging me to squeeze them hard. Suck them till they are swollen.

I never answered her question because I wasn't in my fucking sense. The dress made me realize she is a grown-up woman with the perfect set of boobs.

Man, They are big!

I quickly turned around and went to the other side of the store. My remaining sanity will be lost if I'll stay another second there. And then I don't trust myself!

Taking a few deep breaths and cursing a lot I finally felt better.

Dammit, how will I stay sane around her now?

That too when I know what's hidden behind those baggy clothes...almost.

'I am such a bastard!"

I murmured under my breath. She doesn't even know I look at her and here I am wet daydreaming about her!

I run my hand through my hair and looked around to distract myself. I was looking around when my eyes landed on a particular dress. The golden look with a cute touch made me imagine Iris in this.

She will look like a princess.

Although the dress looked breathtaking on her I can't ignore the fact that she is searching for a dress for her birthday and no way in hell she is going to wear that dress in front of others.

That's for my eyes only.

I picked the dress and felt the soft material. A smile comes to my lips thinking of her in this.

"Sir? Can I help you..?'

I heard a girl and looked up at her who was a salesgirl. I looked at Iris and saw her now searching for a dress. I looked back at the girl. My smile vanished long back.

"Yes. Give this dress to her."

She nodded and smiled showing me her teeth. I frown at her but pointed my fingers over her.

"She will look like a princess in this dress.. "

She told me with a dreamy look. I looked at my kitten over and nodded with a smile.

"She is already a princess but I am sure she will look gorgeous in this."

I murmured to myself to which an unexpected sequel reached my ears. Which I ignored.

She is weird.

I saw her going to her and squealing again. I rolled my eyes at her but then smiled when I saw my kitten smiling at the dress. She took it and went in.

I kept looking at the door with my desperate eyes to see her in that dress and my wait came to end. She came out and a soft smile came to my lips.

My heartbeat fastens at the sight. I felt myself being mesmerized by her look. Her eyes clashed with mine and I saw her getting still. I ranked my eyes all over her body and felt a light tingling.