Lovingly

Summary: You give birth to Bucky's baby :)
Word count: 1.2k
A/n: I know some of you may never want kids or don't wanna give birth, but this one shot is really cute and you should give it a chance. Or not, up to you.

"It's a girl," the obstetrician words cause you to open your eyes and loosen your grip on Bucky's hand. She carefully hands you your daughter and you gently hold her against your bare chest. "Is she okay? Why isn't she crying?" You ask with a bit of panic as you look at her.

"It's just delayed a bit," she says as she reaches to take your daughter back and you slowly do. "But she's okay?" You ask and she starts to cry.

Relief wages over you as she gets taken away to get cleaned up and swaddled. Bucky smiles at you, but you can't take your eyes off of the nurses wrapping up your baby. "I'm so proud of you," he whispers as he kisses your forehead and you look at him.

"I'm proud of me too," you say with tears in your eyes. Bucky chuckles lightly as he wipes some sweat off of your forehead with the back of his hand. "You are the strongest woman I know," he says and you smile sweetly as tears pour out of your eyes. "I know," you say.

Your daughter is brought back over to you and you smile as you hold her in your arms. "She looks like the Pillsbury doughboy," you say and Bucky laughs.

"Is she gonna stay this ugly?" You ask and the obstetrician laughs as she shakes her head. "With your guys genes, she's not gonna be ugly," she says.

You smile as you look at Bucky and notice he has a tear falling down his cheek. "We have a baby," you say and he nods his head with a smile as he leans down and kisses you.

"Rebecca Sage Barnes, eight pounds, six ounces is officially born," Bucky says to the team in the waiting room. They all cheer and stand up to hug Bucky.

"How's y/n?" Natasha asks.

"She's good, just super tired. She did amazing and I will never argue that getting kicked in the balls is worse than giving birth because woah," Bucky says.

"That bad huh?" Sam asks and Bucky nods his head.

"That and I know that when I get hit in the balls I don't scream I hate you at her at the top of my lungs," he says with a tight lipped smile.

Hours earlier:

"I HATE YOU!" You scream.

"I know, doll, I'm so sorry," Bucky says as he smooths your hair back.

Present time:

"She said that?" Tony asks.

"Yea well, Rebecca got stuck at one point," Bucky says as he makes motions with his hands in the form of and oval. "And they were— they were trying to like... move her— it was just really bad," he says.

"Well, can we go see her?" Wanda asks.

"Just the god parents for now. And Sam cause well, my doll said so," Bucky shrugs.

Natasha, Sam, and Steve follow Bucky to your room and knock softly before entering. "Hi," you say with a smile as you hold your daughter against you.

"I wanna see my goddaughter," Natasha says excitedly as she comes near you and looks at Rebecca in your arms. "She so tiny and beautiful," she fawns and you smile as you hand her over to Nat so she can hold her.

"You should've seen her an hour ago, it was pretty rough," you say as Bucky comes over and you reach up to rest your hand on his chest. He grabs your hand in his and bends down to kiss it.

"I heard you weren't overly found of Bucky in the delivery room," Sam says before cooing at your daughter and lightly touching his finger to her check.

"Divorce crossed my mind for a millisecond, but he got lucky cause Rebecca was born and the thought went away," you tease as you glance up at him and he looks at you lovingly.

You watch as Steve holds her and you realize how small she looks in his arms. She looked small in Bucky's arms and it hits you that she's a very tiny human and you're astonished at how small she is.

"She's so tiny," you whisper and Bucky laughs softly as he sits next to you on the hospital bed. Sam walks over to you with Rebecca in his arms now.

"We'll go tell some others to come in so they can meet this bundle of joy," Sam says as he scrunches his nose at Rebecca before handing her over to Bucky.

He smiles as he holds his daughter in his arms. "Hi," he says and his smile grows wider as she looks up at him with wide eyes. "I'm your daddy."

"You've been saying that to her for the past hour," you tease and Bucky shrugs as he looks over at you. "I can't help it doll. I'm just so happy she's my princess," he says and you press your lips together to fight off a sob.

He looks over at you and smiles sweetly at you before leaning towards you and kissing you softly. "If I could sit up with you guys, I would," you say and feel guilty and upset that you can't.

Bucky kisses your forehead before laying back with you and passing Rebecca into your arms. "Hi baby," you sweetly smile and lean down to kiss her forehead. "I love you so much," you say with tears in your eyes.

You watch as Tony carefully holds your daughter in his arms before lifting her in the air with one of his hands on the back of her head to support it. You reach for Bucky's hand and he takes ahold of yours to ease your anxiety.

Tony brings her back down and holds her against his body before placing a soft kiss to the top of her head. "I'm gonna buy you so much Gucci," he says with a smile and you roll your eyes as you look at Bucky who laughs softly.

"I assume there's already a no boys policy?" Tony raises an eyebrow and Bucky and you shake your head as Bucky nods his.

"Absolutely. No boys until she's 50," he says and you roll your eyes.

"Bucky we got married three years ago and we're not near 50," you say.

"Yea and we have a baby now. We weren't even trying, it was just for fun. She's not going near a boy, ever," he decides and you scoff as Tony nods his head in agreement.

He hands Rebecca over to you and you smile as you lightly touch your nose to hers. She starts to close her eyes and you look lovingly at her. "She's napping," you observe and Tony walks over to kiss your forehead.

"Congratulations, y/n," he says and you smile at him before he leaves the room.

You turn to look at Bucky. "We're parents," you say with a grin and he laughs as he crawls in the bed with you.

"I've never been happier that I am when I'm with you, doll," he says and kisses you softly. "And you too, princess." He leans down and softly kisses her forehead and you smile lovingly at him.