chapter 6: woods

Once you get through the door, you pass out. It seemed like only a second you were out. When you wake up, you're in the middle of the woods. Not too far from the trail, yet far enough to not be seen. The flower was next to you, staying guard. You had a random tattered jacket on you. What time was it?

"O-oh! You're finally up! Are you okay? You we're knocked out!"

You sit up and look at the flower that breathed with concern and relief. You nod. Holding your head, you feel a stiff scab-like feeling in your hair. You pick a small bit off and look at it. It's dried blood.

"What... What happened? How did i get over here?" You look at your surroundings finally, and see the small blood trail and what looked like the flower dragged you to the woods.

"I dont know, i just found you on the ground bleeding.. i dragged you away so she wouldn't find you, or any of the other monsters..."

"Other?" You repeat

"Y-yeah... The brothers are.... Well.... You should be okay... I hope..."

"HOPE? I ALMOST FUCKING DIED!" You get up, fury covered up your internal fear. If anything... You were terrified.. they were right... Whats mom and dad thinking?

You begin to walk back to the path. The flower following you. Hell, you don't even know its name! You wonder why you're even listening to this flower who's only caused issues.... Well, it did help save your life.

"Who are you."

"I'm f-flowey! Flowey the flower... You..?"

You stayed silent for a second, debating of if he's trustful. The flower seemed so delicate already.. torn petals, discoloration... You decide to trust him.

"My name's (Y/N)... Nice to meet you, flowey." You try to sound tough, but you know damn well you're shaking. As you're watching, you find a backpack. Its a bit broken.

You look at it for a bit then put it on. It fits perfectly! Maybe now you can carry more items-

"Hey! W-what if you put me in the bag? So i can guard from the back!"

Well, there goes that plan. You decide to let the flower in the bag. Thankfully, you still have 2 smaller working pockets. "Thank you!"

You make an annoyed "mhmm" then continue on your journey. You make it to a bridge. Its a small gap, but the dip is almost like it leads straight to hell.

You carefully walk on the bridge. You get by, but your first step off, someone grabs your shoulder.

"Hey there."