•°●○ Chapter Nine ○●°•

The boys made it back to the apartments in good time and all Miyano wanted to do was curl up into a ball in his bed to hide from the shame that he felt from being chastised by Hirano.

Miyano had always been a good kid, he never caused any problems for his parents, was respectful to his elders and teachers, so he was mortified by his actions that very night. He had to be better and he knew it.

The boys were at the thirtieth floor, in the elevator when Hirano's phone rang. The blonde sighed loudly and then answered, "What's wrong? Okay, okay I'll come back down to reception." The boy switched off his phone and looked towards Miyano.

"There's been an issue with Sasaki's appearance tomorrow so I need to go and rectify it. Miyano could you please go and check on Sasaki to make sure that he's ok as he was unwell earlier?" Hirano asked whilst passing the keys to his friends apartment to the small brunette. "Yes Hirano senpai" he replied with a bow.

Miyano said goodnight to the others on the forty ninth floor leaving him and Kagiura alone in the elevator. "Kagiura, are you okay? You've not been your usual cheery self, is something bothering you?"

The brunette looked at the smaller boy as he flushed a bright red, "I'm in love with Hirano san and he doesn't even like men. What am I gonna to Miyano? My life is over."

"Don't be so dramatic Kagi. Go to your room and I'll come over to talk things over when I've checked that Sasaki senpai is okay" he said softly patting the boys back. He was such a big softie with an heart of gold which made Miyano worry about him, he reminded him of a large puppy who just wanted everyone to love him. Well not everyone just Hirano senpai.

The boy watched Kagiura enter into his apartment before he turned towards the door of Sasaki's penthouse. 'I hope he's okay' he muttered to himself as he wandered from room to room but he couldn't locate his boss. 'Where is he?" he thought to himself, Hirano is busy so I'll just message Ogasawara senpai, which he did.

P.M MIYANO X OGASAWARA

Miyano - I've come to check on Sasaki senpai but I can't find him?

Ogasawara - There's a door slightly off the kitchen which leads to
a stairway and then onto the roof terrace, try there?

Miyano - I didn't realise there was a roof terrace, thank you.

Ogasawara - Make sure he's ok Miyano he's had a really rough
night.

Miyano - Yes Ogasawara senpai. Good night.

Miyano made his way up the stairs and out into the night air. The roof terrace was amazing with lights and regional plants, there was also a water feature which sent trickles of water over small grey pebbles. The noise it made was really relaxing. He also noticed glass wind chimes that moved delicately in the night breeze, it was heavenly.

"Miya chan?" Sasaki said quietly, so as not to break the peace. "Oh, Sasaki senpai, I just here to check on you. Are you okay?" the boy asked getting closer to his boss. "I'm okay, just a little tired it's been a really long day" he replied. It worried Miyano a little as the usual energy that would be evident in Sasaki's voice was missing. 'He seems so sad" he thought to himself.

"I'm going to bed now Miya chan, you can leave but thank you for checking on me" the older boy said whilst bowing slightly to the younger. Miyano didn't know why but just this small action made him feel warm and fuzzy inside. "Good night Sasaki senpai" the boy said with a smile as he turned to walk towards the door.

" I like you" Sasaki whispered as the boy walked away closing the door behind him quietly.

"Oh my God" Miyano gasped as he collapsed against the door at the bottom of the stairs. His hands were over his mouth as his eyes widened and his breathing deepened.

"Senpai, likes me!!!"