•°●○ Chapter Three ○●°•

"Tell me some things about yourself Mya chan" asked an interested Sasaki. He didn't know what it was about the small dark haired boy but what ever it was it was making his heart beat faster at the same time as making him oddly anxious.

"What do you want to know?" the boy asked feeling a little uncomfortable. "Do you have any siblings?" the orange haired man asked. "No I'm an only child, what about you?" Miyano asked with a smile. "I have an older sister, who is currently keeping a very large secret from me" the boy answered with a frown.

"What do you think she's hiding?" Miyano asked. "Nevermind that, I want to know more about you Mya chan." Miyano could feel the blush start from the tips of his ears and dusted across his cheeks. Sasaki noticed and thought it was adorable. "You're so cute Mya chan, wanna go out?" Sasaki chuckled.

"No!" Miyano answered abruptly. 'Surely he's joking' he thought to himself.

"Tell me something about yourself, that no one, or not many people know about" the ginger continued.

"I like to read manga" Miyano answered as he noticed the frown on his employers face. "Mya chan lots of people read manga, it's not that unusual." Miyano scrunched his nose and closed his eyes tight, "I like to read BL Manga" he answered as the light blush that he previously sported was now bright red.

'Oh my God' Sasaki thought as he tried to hide the effect that the smaller boy was currently having on him. "Do you like boys Mya chan?" "No" the boy replied, "I've only ever had a crush on a girl before."

"Sasaki" shouted Hirano as he walked back into the room with Kagiura, "how come your new P.A looks like a tomato. What have you done?"

"Nothing" the boy gasped as Miyano hid his face in his hands. "Have you explained his duties to him?" the blond asked. "No, I was waiting for you all to return" he answered rolling his eyes. Kuresawa and Tashiro entered the room shortly after, noticing their obviously embarassed friend.

"Okay, you will all be expected to be on call if you are needed" Hirano began, "therefore you will be provided with a one bedroom apartment each in the building and will not be expected to pay any rent or household bills and will have full access to all of the amenities."

"Oh my God" Tashiro gasped, "we get to live here? At no cost?" "Yes" Hanzawa chuckled lightly, "but if Sasaki needs to travel anywhere for work, you will all be expected to travel with him."

"I have a girlfriend" Kuresawa pointed out, "we were going to move in together in the next few months so I don't think that I can accept the kind offer." "She can move in with you" Sasaki answered putting the boys mind at rest. "Thank you Sasaki senpai" he answered with a bow.

"You can all leave now and get everything packed up and we'll send a moving company out to you all tomorrow and get you situated into your new homes" Ogasawara finished.

The boys left in a stunned silence. "What just happened?" Kuresawa asked the others. "I really don't care, I'm so excited" squealed Tashiro.

"I'm in love with our new boss" Kagiura gasped looking at the floor. "What. You didn't spend more than twenty minutes with Sasaki senpai" Miyano pointed out.

"I don't mean Sasaki senpai. I mean Hirano senpai" the boy groaned. "I don't understand you" Miyano answered shaking his head and sighing loudly.