•°●○ Chapter Fourteen ○●°•

" It's a bit strange" Kagiura began, "Miyano is acting really weird around Sasaki san but won't share what's going on."

Hirano looked at the boy beside him and sighed, "Kagi kun, you're no fun. I need you to quiz Miyano but don't make it so obvious. Does he have a significant other?"

The brunette pouted and answered, "No he doesn't, are you interested in him?" Hirano spluttered and raised his voice, "it's not like that, besides even if it was I don't have time for a relationship at the moment."

"I'm sorry Hirano san, I shouldn't have said that to you. Why don't we head out for our run as we're both warmed up enough" and with that he ran in the direction of the stairs.

"Kagi kun, the elevator is the other way" Hirano shouted. "That's cheating" the brunette answered with a huff. "But it's 50 flights of stairs to reception" the blonde gasped. "Get to it Hirano san. It's all valuable training" and with that Hirano watched the boy vanish down the staircase.

"You're gonna be the death of me Kagi kun" he groaned loudly.

After they had been running for about 4 kilometers the boys stopped. "Kagi kun I need a break" Hirano gasped. "Ok, we'll go sit on the park bench over there" the brunette pointed as he handed a sports drink to the boy beside him.

"Why did you want to know about Miyano?" Kagiura asked, not sure if he really wanted to know the answer. "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone else" Hirano whispered. "Okay Hirano san, my lips are sealed" the brunette smiled whilst running his fingers alongs his lips and gesturing that he was throwing a key away.

" Haha, you're such a dork" Hirano giggled. Kagiura began to feel a little sad until he saw the amazingly beautiful sight that was Hirano Taiga's smile. "He's so cute" the brunette thought to himself.

"Sasaki has feelings for Miyano" Hirano began. "What!!!!" Kagiura gasped. "Yep, it's true but you have to promise that you won't tell the others, okay?" "Yes Hirano san" he replied whilst nodding enthusiastically.

"We should try to get them together" Kagiura suggested, he was very proud of himself as he realised that if they had a shared secret and end goal then he would be able to spend more one and one time with his crush.

"Yay, we should do that" the blonde smiled brightly, "but I need some details about Miyano first"

"Ok, go ahead and I'll answer what I can" Kagiura replied.

"Does he like guys?" Hirano began. "He's only dated one person in high school and it was a girl. It didn't last very long though." Kagiura continued. "Why did it end?"

"Miyano confessed that the feelings just weren't there. He didn't get any butterflies when they held hands or kissed and Miyano believes in the kind of heart beating out of your chest, breathless and exciting love but he didn't have that with her."

"As he ever said anything about dating the same gender?" the blone asked. "No, but he does seem to blush alot and get tongue tied whenever he speaks to Sasaki san."

Hirano jumped up from his seat and shouted, "let's do our best to get them together Kagi kun."

"I'm sure that we can do that, Hirano san" Kagiura answered also rising from the bench. "Let's head back" the brunette smiled. "Oh shit, I just remembered we have to run 4 kilometers back" the blonde groaned. "Kill me, kill me now."

"So cute" the brunette chuckled to himself.