~chapter 14~

Taehyung : y/n come fast. 

Y/n : ..........

Taehyung : eat this 

handed her a plate of fruits and vegetables and juice.

Y/n taked it and eated silently without glancing .

 *after 10 min*

He was continously staring her and she was getting uncomfortable she stood up and took the utensils in the kitchen and went to your room . 

Taehyung pov :

why i m feeling too bad why? i also did same with her i should also get punished..

 *time skips to 7:00 pm *

he goes toward the y/n room 

Taehyung : y/n *knock on the door * y/n be ready we are going for a date.

Y/n : no

Taehyung : why ? you have to come 

Y/n : i don't want to come.

Taehyung : y/n first open the door 

Y/n opens the door .

Taehyung : why you don't wanna come

Y/n : i hate you 

Taehyung : but i love you and i m sorry for my sin which i did in past . i m sorry 

Y/n : u remember when u use to best me and rape me i also used to say same i love you and you will regret what you are doing . see now 

Taehyung : i m so sorry y/n . i love you .

Y/n : you know what taehyung . i WANT A BREAK FROM YOU .

Taehyung : no y/n please dont leave me ( burst into tears )

Y/n : stop crying its annoying . i m going to leave tommorow.

Taehyung : no please no sorry y/n 

she closed her door she was feeling too bad but she had to do it .

she packed her bag 

Y/n thought: you have to be strong y/n .

( you called jennie and lisa and told about this . they were hella angry on him. they allowed you to live with them as jennie and lisa live in same apartment. )

at night taehyung slept outside the y/n room .

*at morning *

Y/n pov

i opened my door and someone head fall on my feet . it was my husband . holy crap did he cried whole night . did he sleep on this cold floor . 

You slapped his cheek slightly to wake him up . he wake up

Taehyung : y/n please don't leave i need you i will never repeat please y/n don't leave me we will start a new life we will have a baby .( he hugged her as tightly he can )

Y/n : tae i want a break please for few days leave me alone i will be living with jennie and lisa . 

Taehyung  : okh then its your decision i will drop you there 

................................tbc.........................................

sorry for small parts 

i will update daily 

check my new book mafia obsession