~chapter 5 ~

He pushed you inside the car. And started driving the car at very high speed 

Y/N : s-sir slow down the car . 

You were trying to put on your belt. But he didn't say anything. 

Y/n : s-sir.

Taehyung: shut up u slut can't you see I m driving 

Y/n Pov:

He could atleast let me put on my seat belt. God please i don't want to die in the middle of road. After some minutes car stopped in front of the house. You slowly opened your eyes and got out of the car. 

Y/n : I m feeling nauseous ( you said in a low voice and rubbed your chest).

But you flinched when suddenly Taehyung wrapped his hand around your waist. He dragged you inside the mansion. He pinned you too the wall . As inside the mansion there were no maids . 

Y/N : L-leav-e  m-me

he tried to kiss you but u kicked on his main part.

Taehyung: ahhhhhh ( he groaned in pain )

y/n : s-sorry I didn't mean to .

he roughly grabbed your hair and slapped you too hard that u fall on ground. 

Y/n : s-sorry

Taehyung: bitch today see what i will do. 

he pick u up from the floor and take u inside his room. 

He throwed u on the bed and go towards the drawer and pull out a handcuff

Y/n : s-sir please no. I will not repeat again. ( while shifting backwards when her back hit to the bed)

Taehyung come towards u and handcuffef you from the side of the bed. And hovered above on you 

Taehyung: Jungkook can touch but i can't . huh? 

Y/n : he is my f-friend.

He started kissing you roughly you didn't kiss him back . You can't also stop him because your hands were all tied up and his whole pressure was on your so u can't move also.

Y/n : s-sorry . Pl-lease leave me 

he ripped of your dress . You started crying too hard. he come down to your neck leaving wet kisses and making hickeys all over your neck now you were only in your garments. 

Taehyung: looking sexy in black bra . I want to rip it 

Y/n : n-no d-don't please.

his hands go back to ur body and unclip ur bra and let it fall down. 

Y/n : n-no ( she shouted)

Taehyung: (closed her mouth with his hands but she bite them ). aahhh. you bitch today you will my beast side. 

Y/n : no please don't 

But he cupped her left b**ob and started sucking the right one . He was massaging and  sucking them till he got satisfied whereas you were was still shouting for freedom. But that monster didn't leave u . 

he took off your pantie. 

Taehyung: Is this is going to be your first time. 

Y/n : (DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING)

Taehyung: ( cupped her b**bs and started pressing it too harshly and was bitting her pinkish ni**les . ) say 

Y/n : y-yes i didn't done it before.

Taehyung: umm. so you are a virgin. 

After saying this he insert his big middle finger inside your pussy . You groaned in pain as it was your first time something was going inside you . he insert anther finger inside you pussy as u moaned harder. 

Taehyung: cum for me 

after then she cummed and he licked his hands .

Taehyung: tasty . ( then he pull of his pant and too boxer off )

you got shocked by seeing his size. it was huge umm to big and fat . 

Taehyung: done staring 

he pushed his dick inside your pussy without giving you time to adjust . he started drilling into you . tears welled up in my eyes due to uncontrollable pain . you shouted his name. 

Y/N : T-tae-hyung . stop it's hurting. 

Taehyung stopped after 1 hour . you got unconsious and slept . he also drifted into his dreamland. 

Taehyung: you tasted too good. be ready for every night . 

.......................tbc..........................

tbc