~chapter9~

Y/n pov : 

when mark was coming towards me . 

Y/n : I hate u taehyung. i hate u ...

Taehyung: mark fast 

Mark: y-yes sir 

Taehyung sat on couch seeing all the drama 

mark go towards her she was begging him to stop . But mark was smirking insidely because y/n was too pretty and who dose not want to have her. Mark starting touching her waist . 

Mark: are u sure sir?

Taehyung: are u going to do it . or i should  kill ur family . huh?

Mark: sir no

mark then harshly started kissing you while you were just begging to stop him. 

Y/n : n-no please n-no.

Then mark slide his hands inside her shirt . When she kicked him and mark fell on the floor . Taehyung was shocked . You showed him the middle finger and said 'i hate you' and ran to your room.

Taehyung: y/n stop . how dare u huh? stop y/n  . mark just get lost . 

Mark: okh sir

taehyung pov 

i ran upwards and bang on her door and said 

Taehyung: Bitch open the fucking door if u don't than i will kill you . 

Y/n : no no no i will not . I will die but i m not going to open the gate . I hate you taehyung . And i am calling my parents right now . Just wait .

Taehyung: (he started laughing) *click*

y/n pov:

door got open when i was going to call my parents . i was literally hella shocked . 

Taehyung: little did you forgot that this was my house i have keys . 

Y/n : s-so-rry

he go towards her and snatch her phone and broke it . 

Taehyung: today i will give you the worst punishment . 

He carry her on his shoulder and lead to his room . he throw her on bed and handcuffed her . 

Taehyung: stop struggling

Y/n : s-sorry

Taehyung: (slap) you showed(slap) me your middle finger (slap). huh (slap). Should (slap) i cut(slap) this finger(slap) . 

Y/n : s-sorry

he ripped her top and commanded her to kneel down . 

Y/n : no please sorry ( she was crying mess)

Taehyung took off his pants and boxer too off . now his dick was infront of her face . 

Taehyung: suck it 

Y/n : i will not 

Taehyung: (slap)u will(slap)

he opened your mouth harshly and put his dick inside your mouth . 

after 5 min he pulled off he cummed u have to swallow it . she fall while coughing . 

y/n : ewww

Taehyung ripped her skirt now she was only in her undergarments . Taehyung pulled of her panty and flipped her . 

Taehyung: count .(spank ) it (spank) (spank) 

Y/n : 3

after 10 mins

y/n : 53

taehyung: now

y/n : 60

he stopped and flipped her position 

He got up from the bed and go towards her cupboard and take out a big box which is full of sex toys . 

He take out the vibrator and put on your pussy and starting vibrate it . he used may sex toys. 

Y/n : ahhhhhhhhhh stop ahhhhhhhh...st-stop pl-please i ahhhh b-beg you aahhhhhhhh

Taehyung: no today i won't stop .

after having fun for 1 hour with sex toys he keep them again in his cupboard . She was still handcuffed 

Taehyung: today you did the biggest mistake . and come late also . From today i m never going to allow you go with your friends. 

Y/n : i a-am s-so so-sorr-rry t-tae ...

Taehyung: call me master ...

taehyung than ripped her bra and started sucking and massaging her boobs he was biting her nipples too hard .. he give so many hickeys on her neck . 

y/n : aahhhh ummm pl-please n-no

Taehyung than insert his big long fingers inside her fucking her with his long fingers he then put four fingers inside her . She felt like her pussy will rip off at any moment . 

Y/n : aahhhh it hurts .aahhhhu ummm

Taehyung than pull out his finger and licked the cum. He insert his memeber inside her fufcking her too roughly and hardly 

Taehyung: ahh you feel too good ahhh

Y/n : please s-stop ahhh please ahhh master

Taehyung started thrusting her more hardly and roughly . after doing 2 rounds with same position and cumming after 4 times. He flipped the postion in dog pose . and again started fucking you from back 

Y/n : aahhhhhhh please no ahhhh

after doing 2 rounds of dog pose he stopped today you cummed like 8th time . around 3 am he stopped ... and let u eat birth control pills forcefully . And then u  both slept again on one bed. 

..................tbc...................