~chapter 6 ~

(i m not satisfied with the ch 5 sex part so here is the sex part again more clearly)

Y/n pov : 

He took me to his room and throwed me on bed and close the door and go towards to drawer and pull out a handcuff .

Y/n : s-sorry sir but what i have done . 

Taehyung come towards you and handcuffed u from the side of the bed and hovered above on you . He started kissing you roughly . You kicked on his balls . he groaned in pain and slapped u too hard . 

Taehyung: jungkook can touch you but i can't . HUH??? (He yelled)

Y/n : h-he i-s ju-s-t m-y fr-iend ( broke into tears)

Taehyung: How many times i have told you that dont cry in front me this is annoying . 

Y/n : s-sorry 

Taehyung: and what did u say he is just your friend . if he is your friend na i m your fucking husband .. 

y/n : b-but y-o-u do-n-t treat m-me like a wi-f-e.

Taehyung:  (slap) because you are just a gold digger ...

you again kicked his balls .

Y/n : i m not a fucking gold digger stop your fucking nonsense and open me if u won't after this i will call the cops and tell about all this and i will tell to  your and my parents also that you are a fucking bastard . ( she said this too fast and then closed her eyes)

y/n pov : 

i don't know from where i got this much power i yelled on him and shouted on him i even abuse him also after saying that i closed my eyes as i was knowing what is going to happen with me )

Taehyung: you bitch , slut(slap) from where did you get the power to shout on me and what you will call the cops okay coll bitch i m the mafia king no one can do anything to me  ( slap ) . today you will see my monsterous side .

He got up from the bed as you kept saying sorry to him . after a minute he come with a thin stick . 

Y/n : s-sorr-y i didn't mean to say that . 

Taehyung: today i thought that i will not beat you only going to fuck you but today i m going to do both 

After the he started beating her with that thin stick mercilessly where she was shouting like hell . 

taehyung: You kicked on my balls two times( while beating with the stick) and even said me bad words . ( started kicking her with legs)...

Y/n : s-sorr-y 

Taehyung stopped beating her after 20 mins. they were still in bed and she was still handcuffed to the bed corners. he throwed the stick and started kissing her . She didn't kiss him back . he then come toward her neck and started giving her hickeys she was controlling to not to moan. His hands unknowingly go backside of his dress and started unzipping it . now she was only in her bra and panty 

Y/n : plz tae-hyu-ng do-n-t do thi-s 

She get too weak . but taehyung didn't even listen to her and opened her bra and started licking her blossoms and started massaging them after 15 mins of sucking biting and massaging then he pulled his hands towards her panty he took off her panty and throw somewhere in the room . He insert his middle finger inside her . 

Y/n : aahhh

taehyung didn't said anything and pull another finger inside her and started fingering her  . she was a moaning mess . he started speeding it . then after 5 mins she cummed all over her hands . he licked all her cum . Then he spread her legs and started licking her woman hood his tongue was going inside her vagina . whereas y/n was feeling pleasure also but she didn't want her first time like this without her consent . she was felling to disgusted at the same time only  . Then taehyung pulled off his pants and boxer off and started thrusting inside her . She shouted too high as she can shout . he started doing it too faster and started thrusting inside her more deeply with his big huge dick. 

He didn't even care about her that it was her first time . he cummed over her stomach . after doing 3 rounds and cumming for 6 time . he stopped because he was tired 

Y/N : Please open these handcuffs my hands are paining . 

Taehyung opened the hand cuffs and give her some birth control pills he didn't give her he throwEd on her face and said " eat it right in front of me " she eated the pills and after a min she got slept . Taehyung was also so tired he didn't mind that much and slept beside her only . Unknowingly his hands go to her waist and hugged her. 

..................tbc ................

AUTHOR NOTE:

SO HERE IS THE SEX PART AGAIN MORE CLEARLY I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT NEXT PART WILL BE UPLOAD ON THURSDAY ...........