~ chapter 4 ~

At morning 

Taehyung pov : 

I woke up and took my phone and opened the cameras i saw y/n was still sleeping peacefully while ruining my life. I go to the kitchen as no maids were there and take the cold water from the fridge and go to Y/N ROOM. 

AUTHOR POV : 

he go inside her room and splashed all the water on her.

Y/n pov : 

i was sleeping i felt that someone poured cold water on me . I suddenly woke up.

Taehyung: Bitch didn't I tell u that u have to woke up before me . HUH? he shouted..

y/n : Sorry s-sir. 

Taehyung: i gave you 1 hour to get ready and make breakfast. 

y/n : okh 

Y/N POV :

He left the room i saw my luggage was outside the room i go there and take it and go inside my bathroom. I took of my gown and saw rashes on my white milky skin. i cried and take the shower i feel little bit relaxed . i came out and saw that only 25 mins left. 

* she wore this * 

* she wore this * 

I ran downstairs and ran to kitchen i saw no maids were their . I decided to make ramen as I  rly don't know how to cook my parents never let me cook. 

i make it and put it on dining table and plus juice also. 

Taehyung pov 

i come down and saw that she is keeping food on dining table . i sat there at started eating the food it was ramen. 

Taehyung: ewwww. can't you cook it properly . huh? It is raw. he throwed all the food on floor. clean it u have only 10 mins.

Y/n : but s-sir sorry i dont know how to cook ....... broke into tears and started crying...........

Taehyung: ( slap) again crying u dont know anything . useless slut.

he go outside the house to eat something. but his phone ranged. 

Taehyung: hello

Taehyung dad : hello taehyung today is the party today you are going to be the mafia king.  come with y/n at xxx place till 6

Taehyung : okh dad

at evening | 5 pm | 

i (tae) entered in the house go to y/n room . i saw her she was sleeping.

Taehyung: bitch u again sleeping . huh?

Y/N POV : 

when taehyung left the house i cleaned the mess he made and eat ramen. my body was hurting because of yesterday night he beat me with his belt. so i slept . but i don't know how time flies. I wake up from the loud moise