𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Is it because of my face?"

"Nah Solána I just don't think we should do this right now."

"Please Kay." She says and I gave in pulling her shorts down her legs while she fumbles with my pants.

My dick sprung out as she gets on her knees in front of me.

She grabs my dick bringing it to her lips allowing a string of salvia to drip onto my tip mixing in with the precum that was already there.

I groaned as she takes me in her mouth bopping her head while her other hands play with my balls.

I threw my head back feeling as if I was seeing stars because of how good it felt. I then grab onto her hair controlling the pace fucking her mouth.

"Fuckkk Solána." I groaned and She moans sending a vibrations down my shit.

My stomach tightens and I release her hair allowing her to take back over making a nigga toes curl up.

"I'm bout nut Solána wait." I try pushing her off but she wouldn't stop.

It felt like my soul was leaving my body as I came in her mouth.

She looks up at me swallowing everything. I pulled her up on my lap kissing her deeply feeling myself get hard again.

"You gone put it in yo self?" I asked as she nods grabbing me and rubbing it up and down her folds.

She then grabs my shoulder and sink all the way down.

"Ahh fuck." She moans dropping her head on my shoulder.

I rubbed her back as she takes a minute to adjust.

I then gripped her hips and begin bouncing her up and down on my dick.

She leans her head up, looking down into my eyes mouth wide open as, I concentrated on what I was doing with my bottom lip tucked in my mouth.

She bites her lip trying to hold in her moans but I smacked her ass making it slip from her lips.

She then takes control and begin bouncing at her own pace and I rolled up her shirt.

Taking one of her boobs in my mouth as the sounds of wetness and moans wailed through out the apartment.

"You look so pretty riding yo dick ma." I praised her as she begins to grind on it.

"Kay I love you so much oh my goddd!" She moans gripping onto the back of the chair.

"I love yo sexy ass too mami." I tell her and she whines.

Her phone then rings signaling an incoming FaceTime and I answered it since it been that punk ass nigga Devin.

"Solána baby please just forgive me-"

"She busy nigga." I cut him off as a wave of pleasure then washes over me and my mouth drops open.

"Nah nigga stop playing on her phone and let me see her." He angrily replied and I smirked.