Chapter 1

It happened again. Lydia Martin had a dream about Stiles Stilinski, her ex-boyfriend. For the last 6 years Lydia didn't think about anything regarding something that could hurt her love, but then something caused it all to come back. Allison Argent came back and with that came a lot of the past things. Lydia knew that sometimes her predictions meant nothing and other time they meant the world. This time, she wasn't sure what was going on. Her dreams lately had consisted of all of the memories that she and her ex boyfriend shared over the course of their lives. And her favorite was going back to their lives in DC.

After Lydia graduated in Massachusetts, she went to DC to live with Stiles. Her FBI boyfriend was more than willing to give up some of his freedom to have his girlfriend back in his life. But with that came some adjustment issues. Lydia taught science at the local school while Stiles went on with university in his own way. Lydia wanted her own business later in life and Stiles was dedicated to the FBI. Their lives in the small Washington apartment was perfect and for a quick moment, Lydia had it all. She had the love of her life and a college degree behind her back. But just 6 years later, it all came tumbling down. And Lydia was forced to break up with Stiles to keep him safe.

But now, it had been 7 years since all of that. Lydia was now in her 30's and happy. But the dreams still haunted her every day and kept her awake at times. Scott McCall and Allison Argent were getting married and that caused Lydia to think about the time when she and Stiles talked about marriage. They wanted that life. To be married and have children. They even set aside a boy and a girl name for when they were to have children. They were so set on everything working out so perfectly and now they were apart. And Lydia didn't know how she would react when she would see Stiles again.

Stiles Stilinski was working at the FBI ever since he graduated high school. It's been 15 years of working for them and following in what seemed to be his father's footsteps. He was happy working the life that he already started to live when he was a teenager. Deadly missions was his life in sophomore year and further. He solved mysteries of many kinds and that didn't surprise him a whole lot. He arrived at his apartment in DC while he was immediately greeted with a picture of what seemed to be an event from so long ago.

Stiles remembers the day that he and Lydia Martin kissed and he knew it was real

Stiles remembers the day that he and Lydia Martin kissed and he knew it was real. He smiled at the picture while he knew what would come this weekend was something absolutely beautiful and yet also unexpected. He would be returning to Beacon Hills for the first time in 15 years to attend the wedding of his best friend. He would also see his ex-girlfriends. He didn't care much for Malia. He knew they went out on good foot and was still able to remain friends, unlike her and Scott, but he was worried about him and Lydia.

The breakup of Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martin was something they nobody was able to see coming. They were in love and then nightmares started to happen. It was like Lydia's whole life was consumed by these dreams. Stiles wanted to take away her pain and for her to be okay with everything. He spent hours each night trying to convince her that he was still there and that he was indeed alive. But he couldn't help her. In the end, Lydia broke up with him so that Stiles would live. But he has missed her every second of every day since then. And he knew with them being back in the same place their love story began, it would be difficult. But, he was also determined to get her back.