"Powerful enough to destroy the lady bone demon". Mk asked, to which the sage nodded.

"Mmm-hmm".

"But, what is it?".

Wukong smiled and was about to explain when he noticed tang's eagered expression and sighed. "Go on then".

"Okay!". Tang clears his throat and adjusted his glasses. "Legend speaks of a flame just as powerful as the ancient fox fire that nothing could put it out, not even the great sage himself".

"That's right. The Samadhi fire burned out of control and the only way to contain it was by splitting it into pieces and scattering them so that the flame could never be reforged". Monkey king explained.

"So you just tossed around a bunch of fires instead of one?". Mk asked, a little clueless, making wukong to groan.

"And, we put the pieces into three rings so they cause no further harm. C'mon, do i gotta spell everything out?".

Everyone looked at mk, who wished he could disappear right now, to which wukong twitched his eye before signing.

"If we're takilng about weapons, maybe we could also look for the scepter of light". Min spoke, as everyone looked at her.

Tang immediately gasp, recognising the weapon in fanboy mode. "The legendary scepter that has the power to control the powers of light, both seem and unseen. And it was once wielded by the fox spirit, guang xuming".

"Yep". Min grinned. "But the really owner of the scepter was the legendary princess Elena of avalor. She and guang xuming were know to be pretty good friends during their time. But during a battle with a evil sorceress to fight for her kingdom, princess Elena sacrificed herself and handed her sceptical to xuming, knowing she would be more capable of controlling it. Not to mention it takes a huge amount of energy to use it".

"How do you know about that?". Mei asked.

"Well, when I flew away yesterday, I encountered guang xuming's spirit animal, trixx. And I found out about the scepter of light. It turns out it's made up of four elemental colours and they're found right in the exact same place the samadhi rings are. I already found the first element when I accepted being who I am". Min exclaimed, looking down at her necklace that a space in it was now blue. "Each element that is found glows a specific colour on my nine tail necklace. This one is blue, representing true self".

"Ooh".

"Pretty".

Mk and mei commented in awe at the necklace.

"Yeah. But now that the lady bone demon has the staff and your powers, she's too much for us to handle". Wukong exclaimed, bedore looking at min. "Especially if she gets a hold on you and the secpter of light turns into the scepter of night".

"I'm aware of that". Min said.

"If we can't stop her, she's going to destroy, well, everything".

Sandy suddenly appeared, surprising everyone. "So, we find the rings and the elements of the scepter, combine them, and then what? You said the fire of someoness couldn't be controlled".

"Samadhi, uncle sandy". Min corrected.

"Yes, yes, he did say that". Tang said.

"Yep. I heard him, I heard him too". Pigsy agreed.

"Hay, if monkey king and min thinks this could work, then it'll work! We can do this". Mk exclaimed, as the gang smiled at each other.

"Couldn't have said it better myself, mk". Min commented.