Chapter 1: Returns! The Flame Swordswoman!

(A Year Ago)

Heavy rain clouds fog the sky, as a young girl hums as she skips down the street. A large umbrella held above her as rain fell off the umbrella. The crinkling and swishing of a plastic bag full of groceries shaking along with her. She turns down an alley and walks down it, when she notices a figure slumped on the ground in the alley.

'She... passed out...'

The young girl rushes over to the figure on the ground. She kneels down before she ask.

"Hey! Are you alright?"

The eyelids of the girl, who was unconscious on the ground, began to move slightly, before she opened her eyes and looked at the girl in front of her eyes.

"H... huh? Who... are you..." She stammered. "Where is this..."

"I'm Chris, Yukine Chris." Chris introduced herself before asking. "And you?"

"Kamiyama... Miyuki... where am I..." The girl introduced herself to Chris.

Chris is a short girl with purple eyes and long lavender hair that falls to her knees, separated into twin-tails that further split into three curly strands each, and an ahoge. She is wearing a mostly maroon and white long-sleeved blouse, a dark brown skirt with a bit of red at the skirt-ends along with a brown rose, a small red and white petticoat underneath with red ribbons on each side, and a pair of red shoes with a pair of gray thigh-high socks with a bit of red on its ends. Her twintails are also being held by pink scrunchies.

Chris was surprised to notice that the girl on the ground didn't seem to realize where she was

Chris was surprised to notice that the girl on the ground didn't seem to realize where she was. As she was still looking at Miyuki, who had just regained consciousness, she saw blood-like red stains seeping through her clothes.

"Hey! Is that blood? Are you alright?" she asked in amazement.

"..." Miyuki didn't say another word as she fainted again.

Chris hurriedly checked Miyuki when she saw that there was even more blood flowing from Miyuki's body.

"Oh my God." Chris exclaimed, quickly pulling out her phone and calling an ambulance.

Unbeknownst to Chris, this act of hers as well as her meeting with Miyuki opened a new story that no one knew.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(One Year Later,  2046 - Afternoon, Sweets Shop near Lydian Private Academy of Music)

"Here Hibiki! Say aaaahn..." Kohinata Miku held out a spoon filled with ice cream.

Miku has green eyes and shoulder-length black hair, with a white bow tied around the back of her head, keeping part of her hair away from her face in a half-updo. She is wearing a light yellow long-sleeved blouse, a brown long skirt that reached her knees, and a pair of black boots with a pair of black knee-high socks.