Chapter Ten

Hi :>

WAIT
HOLD ON
BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, NOTE THAT EACH CHAPTER IS TO BE READ IN ONE SITTING (that isn't too hard for you, is it though, champ? You can do that for me, can't you?)

THIS CHAPTER KINDA LONG THO

4000+ WORDS

do not cringe please

________________________________________

Inside, Kris and Ralsei shut the door behind them, and Kris sat down on the couch, and Ralsei joined Kris.

Kris's pulled his hair back, since they were no longer in public. As they sat there, they held hands.

After a few minutes, suddenly They both asked at the same time "Could I ask you something?" before laughing.

"Alright, you first." Ralsei said.

"I'd rather not keep you waiting with my question..." Kris said. "Besides, I'm curious."

"I am sure your question is far more important than mine." Ralsei said, folded his legs and asked "what did you want to ask me?"

"I don't want to know anymore." Kris said.

His necklace turned a dark green.

"Kris, I can tell that you are lying."

"I don't feel comfortable asking, is all." Kris said. His necklace went back to it's normal grey.

Ralsei hated using Kris's necklace as a lying detector, but it was the only way he could get the truth out of him; the necklace was to track progress on Kris's emotions, and they haven't been improving by much; he is having trouble feeling anything due to his soul still not fully being healed, though that would have taken too long. He will only make progress if he's awake anyways.

"I'll tell you what; ill do whatever it is you wanted me to do if you just ask." Ralsei said.

Kris's necklace flashed seven colours at once, before settling on a nice pink colour.

"I...-" Kris paused for a second. "I will ask you later."

Ralsei stared at Kris's necklace, as it faded to a grey colour.

The two stayed silent for about an hour, watching tv. "Are you ready to ask me yet?" Ralsei asked.

"I would ask you, but it doesn't seem like the time..."

"You said you would... Besides, it's not like we have anything else going on today. We never do anything." Ralsei said.

"I know, but..." Kris sighed. "Would you... Like to..." Kris's face heated up, his cheeks turning red.

Ralsei waited patiently.

"I-i can't finish the question..." Kris said.

"I could help you." Ralsei said, remembering a psychology trick.

"Please do."

Ralsei's hand glowed a bright yellow, and knowing it did nothing, he put it on Kris's hand. "Try now."

Kris's cheeks turned a darker red, before softening again. "Sorry, I just can't."

"Alright, I understand... I was just going to ask if we could order food tonight because I really do not feel like cooking." Ralsei said, a bit out of character. "I'm not trying to say that I don't enjoy cooking for you, I love doing so, just that I do not want to cook today. I'm more in a baking mood, and I'd rather not waste ingredients because I felt like it."