Chapter Three

Ralsei and Kris headed into Ralsei's room and locked the door behind them.

Kris sat down on the bed. "Soo, Ralsei... Do you have any other clothes?"

"Please specify."

"Do you have anything other than... Robes?"

"I do have casual outfits, and more formal clothes, yes. I just prefer these. They aren't as..." He turned to face Kris. "They are a little big."

"Do any of them fit you?..." Ralsei shook his head. "I don't mind wearing the robes, though. It's just like wearing one of my casual shirts."

"have you not any other clothes here, Kris?"

"No, I haven't. I can bring clothes with me next time, and my brother has some older clothes that may fit you as well."

"Is your brother also human?" Ralsei asked, taking two vials from his drawer.

"No, he's the same species as you, actually. So is my mom and dad."

Ralsei handed one of the vials to Kris. They both had the same green liquid.

"Drink it all the way" Ralsei told him.

They both drank from the vials.

Suddenly, Kris's leg was healed, and his clothes were cleaned, and his hair was untangled, and had a faint smell of peach.

"This will do for now." Ralsei said, sitting next to him.

"I forgot you could..." Kris looked at his clothes. "... Oh"

Ralsei giggled.

"Excuse me for asking, as this could be considered a rude question, but... What do you wear under your robe?" Kris asked. The answer to this question varied between resets, and he found that it was the only thing that really ever changed with Ralsei.

"Under..? Oh! I wear a long sleeve shirt" he said, tugging at his sleeves. "And a pair of shorts." He said, pulling up his robe. "Though, this is my only pair, and I do tend to forget them from time to time..."

The two went back and forth asking questions about each other, telling a few jokes, and enjoying the other's company.

"Where did you come from?" Ralsei asked. "Besides the obvious answers."

"You want to know where did I came from?" Kris asked.

Ralsei nodded.

"Honestly... I don't know. I never met my real parents, but I've read about the process..." Kris replied. "It's really a big world up there..." He said, trailing off.

"I wish I could see it for myself" ralsei said.

"Yeah..." Kris said. "And you?"

"Mm?" Ralsei asked.

"Where did you come from?"

Ralsei's face shifted. "I... Only have theories... But... I don't know for sure." Ralsei said, nervously.

"Would you care to share one?"

"I have theorized that I came from the light world." Ralsei replied, gently lifting his robe, searching for something in his pocket. He pulled out a shard of weird looking glass, and handed it to Kris. When he looked through it, he saw the inside of the room next to the room he came from, though it was empty this time.

"... How does this prove anything?"

"At night, at a certain hour, everyone outside the castle vanishes, and objects, that I think correspond to their dark world counterpart appear. I have never seen what I am, of course, but I have known about this for quite a while, and it made me question everything I knew about this place. It doesn't even effect the balance when nobody is here... Which also makes me wonder what the point of staying here is..."

Moving On - A Kris X Ralsei Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें